Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

Do we know if GMAYL will actually be on the album? Maybe its a track she has made specifically for The Superbowl and it wont be on the album.

I can't believe the lead single would leak this early.

Guest Fukujima

cute song but that's it

i don't even find it SO catchy

i like it but after all of this time i was wating for something different

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

@markm people are speculating her team leaked it on purpose.

Of course her people leaked it :rotfl: like ALL the other artists who act confused when their song hits the net early. Why do people even question this shit.

I hope to hell not! That would be the height of desperation.

Well it would make more sense than to just make a song like this for a standard single... or well, apparently people think the love madonna bit is catchy but I find it rather disturbing. Rest of the song is so and so... okay I guess. People might think Im crazy but the moment I heard this song this popped into mind...

Very 60's very retro! yet futuristic & very different from what's on right now!

But I believe this is just demo, not the final version for sure! It sounds kinda half-baked like it needs a bit more mixing. And I can hear Nicki Minaj & Mia featured in there for the cheerleading bits especially the madonna part! It does sound strange to chant one own's name...

All in all :thumbsup:

Theoretically it would also make sense if this was the first song on the album, kind of like an intro song for the rest of the album?

i thought the same thing too. like "survival" on bedtime stories. this is not a single material, not even a proper song..

Well it would make more sense than to just make a song like this for a standard single... or well, apparently people think the love madonna bit is catchy but I find it rather disturbing. Rest of the song is so and so... okay I guess.

I can't claim to know what M considers a 'proper single' after the HC era. Some people find the L-U-V M part disturbing, I find it lazy and childish. We have waited 4 years people.

FUCKING LOVE IT.

I knew I would, but i'm surprised something like this will be on the same album as the Orbit material.

Saying that, the Orbit tracks were very different on the "Music" album, so we'll see.

It reminds me of the early years stuff. Unfortunately, I'm not really a fan of that era. It's just not epic enough for a first single. It's like she's joined the GoGo's. Admittedly, I find it takes a while for songs to grow on me but I think it will need a decent club mix to lift this song for me.

Do we know if GMAYL will actually be on the album? Maybe its a track she has made specifically for The Superbowl and it wont be on the album.

I can't believe the lead single would leak this early.

Wouldn't that be good! But we all know Madonna, very stingy and unprolific with new music, so almost everything goes on the album. I think at the very least it would make a good album track, so I have no problem with this being on the album like I did with repeats of Die Another Day and Paradise which I grew to love.

I was completely floored by how unexpected this sound was, but it's absolutely genius in terms of her return. There's been so much expectation in terms of what she would return with post-Gaga and this completely deflates that as it's so unlike anything you can ever imagine Gaga doing. In fact, it's a return to the nu-wave/punk/disco sound that she started with, from her band Emmy through 'Burning Up' and 'Gambler' to 'Over and Over'.

Guest northernlad

so I have no problem with this being on the album like I did with repeats of Die Another Day and Paradise which I grew to love.

What, yesterday? :1251:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

The more i hear it, the less i like it. It will certainly stand out on radio with so much Guetta and RedOne filling the airwaves, but i just don't like it, it's really annoying to listen to, much like Avril's 'Girlfriend' a few years ago.

The more i hear it, the less i like it. It will certainly stand out on radio with so much Guetta and RedOne filling the airwaves, but i just don't like it, it's really annoying to listen to, much like Avril's 'Girlfriend' a few years ago.

I feel the same way..sorta.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I feel the same way..sorta.

I do wonder how many of the people here would love it had the song been sung by someone else. If we're being honest, not as many.

Of course her people leaked it :rotfl: like ALL the other artists who act confused when their song hits the net early. Why do people even question this shit.

Cause the track has been circulating among collectors for the past week. Technically, a "new" Madonna song get's leaked every 4-6 months, whether it's unreleased or from a new album. The album title, release date, and all that jazz still have yet to be announced. Why would her team a leak track out of nowhere when nothing about the album has been announced?

And don't forget it was ditaluvr who leaked Candy Shop, not M's team.

I was completely floored by how unexpected this sound was, but it's absolutely genius in terms of her return. There's been so much expectation in terms of what she would return with post-Gaga and this completely deflates that as it's so unlike anything you can ever imagine Gaga doing. In fact, it's a return to the nu-wave/punk/disco sound that she started with, from her band Emmy through 'Burning Up' and 'Gambler' to 'Over and Over'.

:thumbsup: