Full GMAYL DEMO leak!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

Guest northernlad

You know why I'm loving this song so much: SHE IS NOT TRYING TOO HARD. It's fun, it's light, it's no statement, it's no anthem for a generation.

That's certainly NOVEL for her isn't it. :confused:

I think this is a real grower. I wanted more sophisticated sound, but this is really straitforward M song which I love. Indeed it feels like there is no pretence. There is a retro feel to it. Is it 60ties or 80ties? I dont know but it sounds like something she could ve recorded in the 80ties at the hight of her career. I think its a return to her roots.

Guest SuperPop

Do you post on Moopy Superpop?

nope! I don't even find the time to post in here

however I tend to read most music news from Moopy

First impressions are that it's catchy but sounds like another disposable pop song. I was hoping for something a bit more ‘heartfelt’. But if Nikki Minaj features on it, it’ll save it.

And NOW imagine this song BLASTING in an Super Bowl sporting arena with huge marching bands and troups of tumbling and jumping cheerleaders with smoke, blasts of confetti and an exhilarated Madonna belting out this song with LOADS of energy and a complete arena filled with screaming and shouting crowds singing along! This song is FUN and a perfect cut for the Super Bowl!!!

Guest Madonna Bowie Prince

Some people at other forums are acting like it's the end of the world because this song isn't what they hoped for. smh.

Okay, I found her vid on YouTube... she's female, right? Her face is definitely manly tho. Her "Beat of My Drum" sounds like it borrowed a lot from that song that Beyonce sampled on her Girls Rule the World Whatever single. I can totally see Superbowl with this.

It's the other way arround, Beyoncé's single sounds like Nicola's (just as Madonna's now)

Well at least it's nice Kylie is promoting M's latest single..

I quite like this song...it's soooo addictive.........

My friend started to sing the LUV part instantly on first listen..

The m4 floating around is the real version not the demo it seems to me...

I love it...

L U V MADONNA!

When "Music" leaked everybody said it was just a demo and it sounded unfinished. I would not be surprised if this is it. Less is best usually when it comes to pop productions.

You know... this sounds exatcly like if she did this as a pure intro to the super bowl performance... that would make sense, incorporate lyrics from your old songs, your own name... the breakdown... could be that this song was made specifically for that purpouse.