Forbes Celebrity 100 2010 List - Madonna #10

Ugly Hecty

nga5uu.png

14cr289.png

20p321d.png

The Material Girl isn't quite ready to cede her spot in pop music's hierarchy to Lady Gaga or Britney Spears just yet. The 52-year-old singer had the fourth highest-grossing tour of 2009, bringing in $6 million a night and $138 million overall. An episode of the Fox hit sitcom Glee, which featured cast members singing several of her songs, added to her already high profile and cushioned her significant earnings from publishing royalties.

http://www.forbes.com/2010/06/22/lady-gaga-oprah-winfrey-business-entertainment-celeb-100-10_land.html

What makes Oprah Winfrey rich? she is annoying.

She owns thousands of human beings and the centerpiece of her human collection is Dr.Phil

Earnings estimates are for June 1, 2009 to June 1, 2010. Includes dollars earned solely from entertainment income. Management, agent and attorney fees have not been deducted. Figures rounded off where appropriate. Sources include Billboard, Pollstar, Adams Media Research, The Nielsen Company and SNL Kagan. Rankings are generated by combining earnings with other metrics: Web hits on Google Blog Search, TV/radio mentions on LexisNexis, overall press mentions on Factiva and the number of times a celebrity's image appeared on the cover of 25 consumer magazines. Social rank is calculated using such metrics as Facebook friends and fans as well as Twitter followers.

MADONNA HAS NO TWITTER

The Material Girl isn't quite ready to cede her spot in pop music's hierarchy to Lady Gaga or Britney Spears just yet. The 52-year-old singer had the fourth highest-grossing tour of 2009, bringing in $6 million a night and $138 million overall. An episode of the Fox hit sitcom Glee, which featured cast members singing several of her songs, added to her already high profile and cushioned her significant earnings from publishing royalties.

----------------------------

WHERES D&G

Guest Topaz Scorpio

His Hanes commercials are always on TV - he has a big contract involved with them.

He also has his own clothing/shoes line through Nike (Air Jordan, etc.), and he owns a number of restaurants.

Guest vermicious knid

I think I'm most offended by that blowhard Dr. Phil being present anywhere on the list. They cancelled his ass in Houston, and really, the rest of the country should follow.

Guest AntiVirgin

Gag's Social Rank is #1 !!

But how are they higher than Madge, when her tour grossed twice as much of the other ladies ? How much does Live Nation give her..

Guest jamesshot

Madonna'a social rank is 33? And Britney's is 2? I don't know anyone talking about Britney anymore. Certainly with SST and Glee, Madonna was very hot this year. I would have figured her higher than 10 but whatevs- 10 is great!

forbes have always underestimated madge earnings..BEYONCE is shit..Madge made more from her tour than Beyonce,,and they would not even include or mentions madge endorsement deals...

Madonna'a social rank is 33? And Britney's is 2? I don't know anyone talking about Britney anymore. Certainly with SST and Glee, Madonna was very hot this year. I would have figured her higher than 10 but whatevs- 10 is great!

I just read an article that states that the social ranking category takes into account Twitter and Facebook and Britney clearly owns Madonna on those sites. Does Madonna even have a Twitter or Facebook account?

I guess Forbes magazine knows better than you? :dazed:

I just read an article that states that the social ranking category takes into account Twitter and Facebook and Britney clearly owns Madonna on those sites. Does Madonna even have a Twitter or Facebook account?

It would be pointless for her to because you know she would never personally use it. Could you picture Madonna using Twitter? :lol: Wasnt she unsure if she even still had a fan club recently?