So... Madonna was mentioned on 30 Rock

GimmeSomeMo

why the :( face. you've said much worse about her. :horn:

Honey chile as her gay disciples that's our prerogative...

example :

'U know how much money I've spent on that bitch..I probably payed 4 an African child or two.. .

Is what one could say.

etc... . :fag:

for a tv show i have to say that's very mean, i expect such talk on regular talkshows but not on scripted comedy. if i were the actor i'd refuse to say such sexist lines. has nothing to do with M, has everything to do with women-unfriendly morals.

Lets just say it wasnt very pretty. The phrase 'hanging onto youth with her Gollum arms' was uttered. And they made fun of the cheeks :(

:lol:

Im used to it. I hear 100xs worse from my best friend all the time.

One of the dumbest ones he said but I was cracking up anyway, was, "If Madonna was to jump off a building would the air flowing through her ugly gap cause her to make a whistling noise on the way down before she hits the pavement?" That being one of the nicest things he has said.

I was watching an old episode of Married with children the other day and she was mentioned. I love with that happens in TV shows :)

Remember that episode of Golden Girls when they had just back back from a Madonna concert :lol:

:lol:

Im used to it. I hear 100xs worse from my best friend all the time.

One of the dumbest ones he said but I was cracking up anyway, was, "If Madonna was to jump off a building would the air flowing through her ugly gap cause her to make a whistling noise on the way down before she hits the pavement?" That being one of the nicest things he has said.

:shock:

Remember that episode of Golden Girls when they had just back back from a Madonna concert :lol:

Back from presumably the Virgin Tour:

Rose: The name MADONNA doesn't really fit her...

Blanche: Well I loved her...

Actually now that this is mentioned. This must be because of that ugly bitch Tina Fey, she hate Madonna as hell. When she was part of Saturday night live she also make the bitterness comments about Madonna.

I remember she was the lady who gave the news, and she used to say bullshit about Madonna, her music and David adoption.

This must be because of that ugly bitch Tina Fey, she hate Madonna as hell. When she was part of Saturday night live she also make the bitterness comments about Madonna.

The anti-republicans have now turned on M.

It's a conspiracy :lol:

Guest Hot Revolver

thats why i dont like tina fey, i didnt even go see baby mama cuz she was in it, but i heard it was god awful anywho.

and GSM have u been living under a rock? theres much worst said about madonna, like shes a damn drag queen or whateva. shes incredibly strong woman to go on the way she does even tho shes bashed left and right

Back in the day her name would pop up on lots of shows, usually as a "slut" reference (see Golden Girls episode referenced)....I also remember a Fresh Prince episode where she was referenced....I only saw it once so my memory is very vague, maybe someone can fill in the blanks here....but somebody said something about "who said you shouldn't get down on your knees...." and Will said "certainly not Madonna." I guess now it's going to be all about her age. The writers must've felt the viewers would a get a good little chuckle out of that, so obviously they are assuming people pay enough attention to her still to "get the joke"....so looking at it from the sunny side, it just shows how RELEVANT she still is. :) Not that we needed confirmation after her blockbuster 2008-2009.

Guest jamesshot

I saw it, love 30 Rock, love Tina Fey but it was very mean-spirited. I have had a suspicion that Tina is not a Madonna fan for a long time.

Of course Jenna picked Madonna because Jenna represent everything superficial.

I mean, Madonna is hardly a great example of not aging gracefully. Look what that twit Heidi Montag just had done- and she is only 23! Botox at 23. Megan Fox does it as well. That is insane.

Still, love love love 30 Rock.

saw it last night and was cursing off Tina Fey. Those comments were very nasty not funny. I won't be watching 30 Rock anymore.

FUCK Tina Fey. Who is she anyway? Some actress on a TV show. Big deal.

Guest jamesshot

I know Fey's humor very well and this seemed very harsh for her style. They really demeaned Madonna pretty harshly with the "Madonna or Streep" stuff. WTF has Madonna done to garner such harsh reactions from so many celebs.