Get Up Lisbon (RIT Tour) has leaked

neutrocks

On YouTube, "Borderline" is not in sync- again, those who saw the broadcast on TV- how did it look?

ack- I know she didn't have the best vocals on "Borderline" (some shows were better than others) but at least they were raw, and not as girlie-sounding as the "live" studio vocals (though in spots, she tried to repliace the live raw "growl" quality).a

It's the same with the tv broadcast they have over dubbed her vocals heavily

so Borderline appears out of sync. I went to 3 S&S shows and the vocals were horrible

on Borderline. It's so obvious the vocals on the tv broadcast aren't live. Same

with parts of ITTG, LAP and Shes Not Me.

Guest Danny86

"Borderline" was horrible on the last several shows, so be happy the DVD will not sound like this. It would be like putting VMA and EMA 98 onto a live album.

I love/live for that Vienne "Dress you Up" clip

I'd LOVE to have seen her ToD stylee backstage after that one yapping at Guy O about how that audience was definitely one of the all time worst...

Then again we're talking about Vienna here. So I hope no one was expecting an enthusiastic audience. :rotfl:

This is very obviously from the in house cameras. The whole thing looks like it was edited with a butchers knife and all the shots come from 4 cameras in total. There is absolutely no way this is from the DVD.

You dont remember SEEING it since the screens on the side of the stage are obviously not showing it but apparently it was being filmed. Dont forget that the tapes go to Madonna after each show and she reviews them.

On a more personal note, I'm glad to see I am no longer ignored by you :horn:

Would be nice if someone gets hold of all and makes available for download somewhere. :)

Its nice to see the performances professionally shot, with great audio- it may be the best we get, especially after the leak. May not even bother ever releasing it on DVD now.