Madonna To Do Mini Tour Summer 09 In London / other cities?

moe

Here's the item:

'SWEET' ENCORE

January 2, 2009 --

THE success of Madonna's 2008 "Sticky & Sweet" tour - she reportedly earned $280 million in ticket sales - may not have hit its final note. Madge wrapped up her world tour last week, but a source told us, "She will be back in London this summer performing a few more shows." We know one person who won't be in the crowd - Guy Ritchie. Madonna's ex-husband is living in the London home they once shared, while she held on to their Manhattan place. Her rep did not return e-mails.

Kinda weird; London of all places?!

If it's true I don't think it will be just in UK.

And they didn't not mention that it would be different from S&S.

Here's the item:

'SWEET' ENCORE

January 2, 2009 --

THE success of Madonna's 2008 "Sticky & Sweet" tour - she reportedly earned $280 million in ticket sales - may not have hit its final note. Madge (above) wrapped up her world tour last week, but a source told us, "She will be back in London this summer performing a few more shows." We know one person who won't be in the crowd - Guy Ritchie. Madonna's ex-husband is living in the London home they once shared, while she held on to their Manhattan place. Her rep did not return e-mails.

Kinda weird; London of all places?!

If it's true I don't think it will be just in UK.

Tks Love!! :thumbsup:

Here's the item:

'SWEET' ENCORE

January 2, 2009 --

THE success of Madonna's 2008 "Sticky & Sweet" tour - she reportedly earned $280 million in ticket sales - may not have hit its final note. Madge (above) wrapped up her world tour last week, but a source told us, "She will be back in London this summer performing a few more shows." We know one person who won't be in the crowd - Guy Ritchie. Madonna's ex-husband is living in the London home they once shared, while she held on to their Manhattan place. Her rep did not return e-mails.

That isn't true. I thought Guy was staying in an apartment above his office and Madonna was in the Marylebone house?

That isn't true. I thought Guy was staying in an apartment above his office and Madonna was in the Marylebone house?

They either referring to Ashcombe (and they don't know that it's not in London) or they really don't know shit.

Probably the latter.

I may consider going if it were at the O2 but there is no way I would go after having gone to the Wembley fiasco. At least I got a full refund unlike some others.

Odd to do a show six months after the tour finishes. Surely all the stage props etc will have been dismantled?

Perhaps that means there might be a final push for Hard Candy? One more single? Or even a new single?

Something to keep us going for hte next few months now that the tour is (finally) over.

I've avoided all the tour stuff before I went to the show. Some of you guys are using the terms 'fiasco' and 'debacle' when it comes to the London show, and some got refunds? I know she did 1 show at the Wembley Stadium...what exactly happened?

I've avoided all the tour stuff before I went to the show. Some of you guys are using the terms 'fiasco' and 'debacle' when it comes to the London show, and some got refunds? I know she did 1 show at the Wembley Stadium...what exactly happened?

I think some sections were unable to hear or see anything.

maybe she's going to be doing a mini tour to support the greatest hits collection?

doing the sticky and sweet show again sounds really weird and unlike her...i would certainly be bored with doing the show after being on the road for so long doing it over and over again

i would rather she take the time and go to australia and japan if she's going to add some dates...i always feel bad for fans that live in countries that are harder for the tour to go to. i sometimes take for granted that i live in nyc and there's no doubt she'll do a bunch of shows here

this is soooooo not going to happen, i don't know how people could even entertain the idea that madonna would resurrect an old tour to do a few more shows in london six months later. maybe we can start an online petition to get her to bring back the girlie show instead :wacko:

this is soooooo not going to happen, i don't know how people could even entertain the idea that madonna would resurrect an old tour to do a few more shows in london six months later. maybe we can start an online petition to get her to bring back the girlie show instead :wacko:

i want the girlie show back! :gross:

i want the girlie show back! :gross:

i would rather she take the time and go to australia and japan if she's going to add some dates...i always feel bad for fans that live in countries that are harder for the tour to go to. i sometimes take for granted that i live in nyc and there's no doubt she'll do a bunch of shows here

I hope she never tours Australia.

maybe she's going to be doing a mini tour to support the greatest hits collection?

doing the sticky and sweet show again sounds really weird and unlike her...i would certainly be bored with doing the show after being on the road for so long doing it over and over again

I thought this was strange too. I mean; 6 months later, she continues the tour?? That's just not her style. Not that she can't do it, but she's always been the type to move on quickly to another project.

If she's planning to do some shows, I suspect it could be in support of the last collection owed to WARNERS. So I don't think it would be really a continuation of STICKY & SWEET TOUR, but more of a promo deal for something in the works for the collection album.

I think it's just talk though.