4 Minutes/Hard Candy at US iTunes (part 2)

Guest Bad Robot

well, this time Radio Edit which isn't a remix is classified in the Dance category too... so it can be a little loose i think...

anyway, I have a question: Can you still see the HARD CANDY Deluxe in the albums chart US? It doesn't show in my feed anymore.

I wonder why?

HC deluxe is #17 now. Still there don't worry :-)

HC deluxe is #17 now. Still there don't worry :-)

It is showing in the iTunes application window, but just not the RSS feed in my browser... I wasn't worried at all... there were times that songs were taken off the chart just to help albums... I just thought maybe they took off the HARD CANDY album in the chart to help the 4 Minutes edits up...

latest at iTunes DANCE US:

#11,#12,#14,#15,#18,#22,#24,#25,#34,#48

ALL 10 mixes and edits are charting! With a 100 copies average among those 10 mixes, it has now sold 1,000 copies... :crazy:

latest at iTunes DANCE US:

#11,#12,#14,#15,#18,#22,#24,#25,#34,#48

ALL 10 mixes and edits are charting! With a 100 copies average among those 10 mixes, it has now sold 1,000 copies... :crazy:

We'll see all of them in Top10 dance itunes tomorrow :dramatic:

itunes dance top10 will be blocked by Madonna for a long time :electropop: don't worry

I just want to point out though that in the Over-All Top 100 of iTunes, a song that is at the #100 position can sell like 10k-13k in a week... The bottom 200 Over-all does around 8k-10k... I'd be satisfied if all 10 versions chart in the TOP 101-200 of iTunes Over-all...

Each remix doing an average of 5k copies can mean an additional 50k copies for that hardworking #1 Over-All version... it can be the push that 4M needs to be #1 next week... * sigh *

Guest Danny86
4M may not be supposed to be #1, just imagine if she's then supposed to perform that song a million times with an avatar of Justin just because it was #1, maybe the universe doesn't want that.

Huh? That makes no sense. Madonna is not obliged to perform a song a million times just because it was #1. She never performed "This Used To Be My Playground" or "American Pie", yet they are #1 singles.

Huh? That makes no sense. Madonna is not obliged to perform a song a million times just because it was #1. She never performed "This Used To Be My Playground" or "American Pie", yet they are #1 singles.

WTF? are you drunk?

Guest Azelover

At this point in time I think she would probably perform it a lot.. that's my opinion.

BTW Bye Bye has now dropped 5 spots to #52.

Very strange, maybe Oprah lost popularity. Or maybe her fans think it's a remix of Touch my Pony :lmao:

you have a point there... most of the songs sound monotonous that u could easily mistake one for the other...

Guest marsha
At this point in time I think she would probably perform it a lot.. that's my opinion.

you make my day!

Guest marsha
Very strange, maybe Oprah lost popularity. Or maybe her fans think it's a remix of Touch my Pony :lmao:

:lmao:

Even Oprah can make fans buy like crazy a song even the academy awards wouldn't pick, just 3 weeks after "Touch my bacteria" mega hit, that's almost fraud.

but we have to be prudent, only god and sony know what rabbit in the hat she could use to sell that stuff and catch Beatles

Just bought the EP .. each song was purchased seperatly... cmon kids, get crackn' buy em seperately.

I just purchased 4 of the remixes seperately. I 'm doing my part. :thumbsup: The Peter Saves Paris mix is awesome.

Guest groovyguy
Just bought the EP .. each song was purchased seperatly... cmon kids, get crackn' buy em seperately.

Just bought them separately.

I believe it's because...

- lambs have spent most of their money on TMB

- the album is dropping this week

- Mimi has surpassed Elvis

- unlike TMB, BB wasn't released during it's radio peak and most of the regular consumers have not heard the song on radio