4 Minutes/Hard Candy at US iTunes (part 2)

Guest Bad Robot

So Bye Bye is looking to be a dud even on radio?

yups... been played for more than a week now and still just 342 spins in POP, 430 in Rhythmic and 39 in Urban (where Migrate is charting higher)

yups... been played for more than a week now and still just 342 spins in POP, 430 in Rhythmic and 39 in Urban (where Migrate is charting higher)

but it wasn't officially added to radio, was it?

Thank the lord. I hope Madonna's 2nd single does well. I will be happy with just half of 4 MIN current airplay at this point.

Guest boytoyville
but it wasn't officially added to radio, was it?

Nope Bye Bye is at over 6 million impressions & it's add date is next week.

mtzlplk

Is Peter Saves Edit stll in Dance Top 10 ? :confused:

currently #9... i wonder how many copies those 10 remixes have sold already... i hope 20k at least...

or an average of 2k copies per remix, that's actually a modest estimate right?

i hope 20k at least...

or an average of 2k copies per remix, that's actually a modest estimate right?

I actually think that's a bit too optimistic...

Thanks! So, the highest remix of 4M seems to have half of Paula Abdul's popularity (from the bar) and this could mean 7.000 downloads in the week. Less for the other ones, an average amount of 2.000 downloads for each one, a total of 18.000 for the other 9. So 25k can be a realistic prediction if they don't fall like stones in the weekend.

Guest tir69
Thanks! So, the highest remix of 4M seems to have half of Paula Abdul's popularity (from the bar) and this could mean 7.000 downloads in the week. Less for the other ones, an average amount of 2.000 downloads for each one, a total of 18.000 for the other 9. So 25k can be a realistic prediction if they don't fall like stones in the weekend.

Sorry she sold 11771 copies ( 14420 was the week before )

Sorry she sold 11771 copies ( 14420 was the week before )

well, ok, so this week maybe less again. Madonna's remixes should be 17-25k, just enough to reach again 200k with the original version. +50 pionts of airplay= 250. I think once again not enough for #1. But a huge result anyway and the week later anything is possible.

there is still the physical CD-MAXI in the US, maybe it can sell another 5k-8k copies the week of the album release, it can contribute... and let's just hope some popularity will rub off again on the remixes during the album release week...

Guest iMisto

Lollipop is really an awful song. wtf is up with people liking shitty songs?? I swear, it's not even about 'taste', some songs are just REALLY bad. No getting around it. At least BL isn't BAD.

Anyway, Whoriah's "Bye Bye" is already #10... :confused:

Now I'm worry about BYE BYE. This song reach top10 itunes now.

With fast airplay grow I'm afraid it will block 4minutes from #1. :confused:

Even 4MINUTES remixes sale very low , I hope when combines every versions they will help to gain 20-30k.

Edited by nahedum

so MARIAH has finished mentoring and performing... glad to see there were no huge turnaround for TMB... and big jumps for Bye Bye

If you right click the track it stated "E=MC2 Album" so I think BB big jumps was due to purchase of E=MC2 i.e. those who download the album version alone + buying the entire album which is currently #1 iTunes album chart.

yeah, both album versions of BB and TMB are the ones higher now...

uhm, who set the record for the most consecutive days and weeks at #1 in iTunes?

I think 4 Minutes will be #1 for 5 weeks, she started her reign on APRIL 2...

Now I'm worry about BYE BYE. This song reach top10 itunes now.

With fast airplay grow I'm afraid it will block 4minutes from #1. :confused:

Even 4MINUTES remixes sale very low , I hope when combines every versions they will help to gain 20-30k.

It won't be a problem at least for the next 2 weeks, since it's airplay is ridicolous; 7 millions A.I.

Guest iMisto
I am sorry but all these flop songs standing in Madonna's way of #1 simply because of huge airplay is pissing me off. :rant::rant::rant:

:rant:

botoxic: "Meanwhile, as 4M begins its 17th day at #1 on U.S. iTunes, airplay and sales trends indicate that the song has a good shot at regaining a spot on this week's Hot 100. Leona is on track to hold onto #1 rather handily, while Mariah's album publicity is pushing TMB back up into the runner-up spot (we'll see if this can last through the remainder of the week now that the push is over). Lil Wayne, Jordin, and Usher each get displaced one notch respectively, and Madonna climbs back up to 6 (regaining her bullet in the process). Though it looks to be difficult for her to break back into the top 5...this week."

I MUST continue my rant. :lol:

Being #1 on itunes for 17 freakin days and still you cant make it to #1 on billboard. Screw the system. TRIP THE STATION, CHANGE THE CHANNEL!!! :rant::rant::rant:

:lol: