4 Minutes/Hard Candy at US iTunes (part 2)

Guest Bad Robot

Guest marsha
Don't hate me, but I love singing Touch My Blubber. It's fun to sing those ridiculous lyrics!

:inlove:

that's somethnig we can all undestand, I used to sing the macarena and mambo N°5 , and worst, Titanic's song. Touch my bush is funny to sing.

AI rose to 41.39M due to video spins. Urban has started to slide though..

in the Pop Cat., 4M has been overtaken anew by Ray J and Rihanna by inc. of spins and BL spins has been very impressive!!

added with the digital sales, can it jump to #2...?

Video plays had nothing to do with it. They were small anyway.

Guest marsha
I tiwll be interesting to know how much lead LEONA has when the figures come out on Wednesday...

I try an estimation based on popularity bars, very complicated calculs with a very powerfull computer, a call to grandmaster kasparov and a discussion with a psyche:

20- 25K (Madonna still #1 on Amazon, she has also two other versions from the albums on itunes but very low figures). just to try

High and probably unrealistic predictions:

Leona 250 (180 + 70)

Madonna 225

Low

Leona 175 (130 +45)

Madonna 150

Guest Bad Robot

If Bye Bye goes to #1 it won't be for a couple months.

Leona will sell 200k. Looks like Madonna might do it too.

I try an estimation based on popularity bars, very complicated calculs with a very powerfull computer, a call to grandmaster kasparov and a discussion with a psyche:

20- 25K (Madonna still #1 on Amazon, she has also two other versions from the albums on itunes but very low figures). just to try

High and probably unrealistic predictions:

Leona 250 (180 + 70)

Madonna 225

Low

Leona 175 (130 +45)

Madonna 150

Don't forget Rhapsody. Leona is leading there too.

I think Ellen playing it every show and the Sunsilk commercial is really helping out.

hi james.... is ELLEN really playing it every day?

MADONNA MUST go to her show...

I hope the Sunsilk commercial has a spot too on Desperate Housewives...

Question: Chart Experts:

Bad Robot, Holidayguy or Mtz:

In 2 weeks , what are the odds, in your expert opinion, for 4M to claim the TOP SPOT on BB?

Is there even a ***remote*** possibility?

I hear a lot of people, (including Botoxic) , discuss the best chance for 4m on BB is the day of her album release.

True or False or maybe?

PLEASE CLARIFY FOR US. :blink:

Guest jamesshot
hi james.... is ELLEN really playing it every day?

MADONNA MUST go to her show...

I hope the Sunsilk commercial has a spot too on Desperate Housewives...

From what I heard, she plays it almost every day but I don't DVR it so I am not positive. Yes, Madonna must go on her show the week of release. I have been impressed with how much the Sunsilk commercial has been played. It is a great promo for 4M.

Guest iMisto
I would think it's already slated Madonna will be on Ellen, I can't imagine she's just freely promoting the song with no confirm from Madonna that she will show up.

Never know.. Ellen IS gay... :dramatic:

But, I'm 99% sure, Madonna WILL be on her show in the near future.

Guest marsha

Ellen is cool. But why won't she go also to American Idols, it's a so huge audience. Mariah will perform Buy buy! and it will also impact Touch my snout

Ellen is 5M viewers, AI is close to 30 according Nielsen.

I want M to do Ellen (it'd be cool if she comes with Justin. possible, he calls Ellen for her birthday). But it won't be engough. weird we don't have a schedule.

Even Madgesty has to book rendez vous in advance with Oprah, Leno, Letterman, Kimmel, Regis and Kelly

She can (should) make a surprise cameo at SNL or TRL, but we usually know days before the shows. I guess E Weekly and TV magazines know the guests the week before the publication. Maybe she just plan to do a showcase in NY and save her time to promote second single. But I agree, Ellen won't play everyday 4M (does she really?), just one or two times because she's a fan, but not each day, if she's not waiting M to join her dancing.

Edited by marsha

Guest marsha
Madonna tends to promote when she needs to, like if an album isn't selling.

When she needed to promote Confessions -in US-, she sang Hung up at grammy's (great performance but the same she did for EVMA), but the song was 6 months old. She was releasing Sorry and didn't perform the song one time on TV. And she was nowhere when Get together (imagine an intimate Get together at Oprah), or Jump were flopping. Ok, she was buzy with the tour. She's a mom. No time to waist. But she waisted times before with boring interviews (don't even remember what she said and where). Nothing funny, nothing crazy.

Edited by marsha

Ellen is cool. But why won't she go also to American Idols, it's a so huge audience. Mariah will perform Buy buy!

Its easy to understand:

American Idol is a Fox show, Fox always bashed Madonna ........

Fox LOVES Mimi!

Guest iMisto
Its easy to understand:

American Idol is a Fox show, Fox always bashed Madonna ........

Fox LOVES Mimi!

Great point. But I still wish she would live'n up. She needs to say something crazy on Oprah. Crazy-good though!! Nothing that's gunna leave people thinking she's insane...

Guest iMisto
Someone can post an update on itunes bars?

People say that 4 minutes is increasing a lot in the last update.

I dunno how to post it, but it definitely looks like 4M either took off... or the others have drastically slowed. ??

Anyway, MAJOR uh-oh. TMpussy's video is above 4M video!!! :confused:

we are about to start a new chart week in less than an hour...

i doubt a huge turnaround for TMB...

4 Minutes has to surge... buy the remixes, if you don't like it, gift it...