Israel and Hamas war

Camacho

The Zionists have been loosing on the ground in Gaza, Hamas cannot be beaten there! So yesterday they move their troops out but as soon as they pulled their troops from there, they send a drown into Lebanon and kill the Hamas #2 (all of a sudden they can do precision killings 🙄) they deny doing that but America throws them under the bus and says that they did in fact do it!

Later on yesterday while all this new drama is going down the Americans make it clear that Gazans should not be removed from their land but be allowed back home once this is all over but than Israel makes it very clear what they want to happen (how embarrassing for the US! Ethnic cleansing!)

The bastards are so defiant on getting their way in the Middle East they’ve now moved onto Iran! Did America know they were about to do this? To me Israel are doing everything in their power to get the US troops on the ground for a big massive Middle East war! I don’t even think America have the troops for that, their numbers aren’t what the used to be??

What’s the American move going to be now?? I feel like since yesterday there’s been a big power moves going on between Israel and the US. The US give them their second batch of free goodies ( in a month) with a warning to do as they’re told and Israel basically tells them to go fuck yourselves.

The only hope is Iran play a longer game and don’t fall for Israel’s bloodbath unnecessary war.

10 hours ago, karbatal said:

They celebrate killing children and don’t expect consequences. 

omg! stop being antisemetic! Stop being hateful!! 

1 hour ago, runa said:

Ugly, inside out.

omg Runa, you called him ugly? Stop being antisemetic! 

Maybe if we post videos of innocent Palestinian children dancing like divas some gays around the world grow a conscience. More than 10.000 have been KILLED.

Thanks god for social media because thanks to the UNO and Red Cross we know it is not precisely “propaganda”. Once again western media failed miserably.

“Humanitarian emigration” to describe the displacement of 2,5 million people from their homes because they belong to another religion. Would the Jewish ghettos under Nazi rule be described as “humanitarian gatherings”? 

According to German tv ZDF “Heute Journal” up to 70% of all civilian homes in Gaza are completely destroyed. They are erasing a whole part of one country. I cite the source because I know people think we are posting here conspiracy theories taken from Twitter. Of course it’s their way to feel better, to think that the thousands of children and adults killed are a lie. Well, negationism is popular among racists.

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

According to German tv ZDF “Heute Journal” up to 70% of all civilian homes in Gaza are completely destroyed. They are erasing a whole part of one country. I cite the source because I know people think we are posting here conspiracy theories taken from Twitter. Of course it’s their way to feel better, to think that the thousands of children and adults killed are a lie. Well, negationism is popular among racists.

I do find the up turned noses at social media posts a dismissive tactic. I will continue to post what I like, if something turns out to be wrong or misleading it will be shown in the community notes via Twitter/X for us all to read and learn from. On the wider picture of things, if anyone really believes there is no genocide happening, they need to give their head a wobble.