Israel and Hamas war

Camacho

18 hours ago, elijah said:

I don’t believe in good and evil regarding Israel and Palestine, but I believe the hostages of Hamas should be saved if that’s possible. The stated aim of Israel is to eradicate Hamas. And Israel does have the right of self defence but I don’t think this invasion is self defence. I hate that Palestinians are dying right now. It’s a tuff call, because Israeli government feels pressured to do smith about the hostages and Hamas invasion. I don’t know how they should answer, but it should not be against common Palestinians.

Israel could negotiate a prisoner exchange for the hostages. But it refuses to do that cos what it's doing isn't about the hostages, it's about revenge and about destroying more of Palestine. It seems its indiscriminate bombing has even killed some of the hostages.

13 hours ago, debord said:

Israel could negotiate a prisoner exchange for the hostages. But it refuses to do that cos what it's doing isn't about the hostages, it's about revenge and about destroying more of Palestine. It seems its indiscriminate bombing has even killed some of the hostages.

What a load of BULLSHIT in this post, and you know it. Israel doesn't want its hostages back!? Israel did a LOPSIDED 1,000-person prisoner exchange several years ago, for ONE Israeli! Unlike Hamas, they care for each and every single one of their citizens. If Hamas is so concerned for its people, why don't they surrender so Israel stops the bombing? Why don't they stop the rocket attacks against Israel so Gaza children can stop getting killed? They've been suffering so much in these wars! Why doesn't Hamas lay their arms down so the fighting will stop? Why don't they release all the hostages, including grandmothers, mothers, children, and foreigners!? 

Here's one lovely person out of those 1,000 criminals that were released by Israel, happily rejoicing with blood on his hands after killing Jewish people:

mach shimo.jpg

1 hour ago, whyme? said:

What a load of BULLSHIT in this post, and you know it. Israel doesn't want its hostages back!? Israel did a LOPSIDED 1,000-person prisoner exchange several years ago, for ONE Israeli! Unlike Hamas, they care for each and every single one of their citizens. If Hamas is so concerned for its people, why don't they surrender so Israel stops the bombing? Why don't they stop the rocket attacks against Israel so Gaza children can stop getting killed? They've been suffering so much in these wars! Why doesn't Hamas lay their arms down so the fighting will stop? Why don't they release all the hostages, including grandmothers, mothers, children, and foreigners!? 

Here's one lovely person out of those 1,000 criminals that were released by Israel, happily rejoicing with blood on his hands after killing Jewish people:

mach shimo.jpg

One question for you: if it's entirely about Hamas, why are they murdering Palestinians in the West Bank?

I'll wait.

1 hour ago, whyme? said:

mach shimo.jpg

No, he killed one Israeli soldier, after Israeli soldiers had murdered 85 peaceful Palestinian protestors. 

The fact you repeatedly demonstrate that you have zero clue what you're talking about but continue to think spewing ignorant hatred is moral authority says everything. You're a racist.

2 hours ago, whyme? said:

mach shimo.jpg

Israel started this mess and so for every action there is a reaction. 

3 hours ago, whyme? said:

mach shimo.jpg

Don't bother. They are brainwashed from a narrative that is so deep in their brain. "They killed a solider that murdered 85 peaceful Palestinian"

They literally think that this is what the IDF is doing. That soldiers serves the army and just kill kill kill. They have no idea and I'm sure none of them ever been in Israel.

I'm sure that they don't even know when this picture is from.

Let them talk its not gonna change anything.

They thing that we are some psychopaths or racists that wants to make them think thay we need to  "KILL ALL GAZA,GENOCIDE NOW". No we don't want that and it's not gonna happen.

they really know nothing. I'm sure that they don't even actually know the history of Israel and just think that "One day evil Israel took over the place called Palestine"

They are not in Israelis place and will never understand. And obviously they can't imagine what's going on here after 7.10

They think it's about Israel vs Palestine. If they would've talk with some of the Palestinian in Israel right now they will be amazed but what they will say. 

To clarify something. Nobody is happy for the death of Palestinians in Gaza. Not ever, not now. I hate the current Israeli government. I've been protesting this fuckers for this whole year. The only thing that I want is that it all be over with. That this war thay Hamas created will just be over and all the hostages will be back and the existence of Hamas will be long gone exactly like any other monster from the history of the world. Just like the message above "every action has reaction".  Hamas knew  they fucking knew thay this is exactly what is going to happen after their attack. And they did this anyway. They knew what the reaction will b. Hamas is the government in Gaza. Nothing else to say.

43 minutes ago, Acediace said:

Don't bother. They are brainwashed from a narrative that is so deep in their brain. "They killed a solider that murdered 85 peaceful Palestinian"

They literally think that this is what the IDF is doing. That soldiers serves the army and just kill kill kill. They have no idea and I'm sure none of them ever been in Israel.

I'm sure that they don't even know when this picture is from.

Let them talk its not gonna change anything.

They thing that we are some psychopaths or racists that wants to make them think thay we need to  "KILL ALL GAZA,GENOCIDE NOW". No we don't want that and it's not gonna happen.

they really know nothing. I'm sure that they don't even actually know the history of Israel and just think that "One day evil Israel took over the place called Palestine"

They are not in Israelis place and will never understand. And obviously they can't imagine what's going on here after 7.10

They think it's about Israel vs Palestine. If they would've talk with some of the Palestinian in Israel right now they will be amazed but what they will say. 

To clarify something. Nobody is happy for the death of Palestinians in Gaza. Not ever, not now. I hate the current Israeli government. I've been protesting this fuckers for this whole year. The only thing that I want is that it all be over with. That this war thay Hamas created will just be over and all the hostages will be back and the existence of Hamas will be long gone exactly like any other monster from the history of the world. Just like the message above "every action has reaction".  Hamas knew  they fucking knew thay this is exactly what is going to happen after their attack. And they did this anyway. They knew what the reaction will b. Hamas is the government in Gaza. Nothing else to say.

You have such an outrageous cheek to accuse anyone of being "brainwashed" when you have just ignored or denied anything that doesn't fit your narrative that you're the victim. I know exactly when the picture is from. I know who it is of. I have the context, from the early weeks of the second Intifada, and your response is just to deny it when you clearly have zero clue what you're on about. It's just some barbarian terrorist to you, while the hundreds of Palestinians who were being killed at the time, ultimately many thousands, don't even register with you.

Gaza doesn't have a functioning government. It's recognised internationally as a de facto occupied territory, another thing you just keep denying and ignoring. Just like you deny and ignore Israel's role in supporting and bolstering Hamas because it wanted to divide Palestinians and kill any prospects for peace. You're so completely caught up in your rabid nationalism.

50 Israeli hostages have died under Israel bombings. That psychopathic government doesn’t care for their own citizens. No wonder if we remember that Netanyahu poured millions to Hamas to destabilize Palestine and sink the Arafat’s party OLP. Thankfully some of us remember the truth. 

I don’t understand why they’re ravaging the entirety of Gaza instead of doing a much more targeted, strategic operations against Hamas leadership.

As horrific as the Southern Israel attack was, it’s already come to a point where the relentless bombing of Palestinian civilians doesn’t justify the cause against Hamas’ recent terror.

25 minutes ago, Nixed said:

I don’t understand why they’re ravaging the entirety of Gaza instead of doing a much more targeted, strategic operations against Hamas leadership.

As horrific as the Southern Israel attack was, it’s already come to a point where the relentless bombing of Palestinian civilians doesn’t justify the cause against Hamas’ recent terror.

They want all to go so they can occupy the whole land. Cleansing and stealing all land 

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

50 Israeli hostages have died under Israel bombings. That psychopathic government doesn’t care for their own citizens. No wonder if we remember that Netanyahu poured millions to Hamas to destabilize Palestine and sink the Arafat’s party OLP. Thankfully some of us remember the truth. 

they dont want their hostages back, they want to mow the lawn. 

52 minutes ago, GOD said:

they dont want their hostages back, they want to mow the lawn. 

Israel a few years ago swapped 1,000 terrorists sitting in their prisons for ONE captured Israeli. You tell us those Jews don't care about each and every single one of their people? What a pathetic post. 

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

They want all to go so they can occupy the whole land. Cleansing and stealing all land 

Occupy Gaza!? They LEFT Gaza almost 20 years ago! Get your facts straight. Occupy and do what with it? What would Israel want from over 2 million people on that land? Israel is the one that wants nothing but peace with their neighbors and for this conflict to be over. How can you not see that it's the Palestinian leadership that is belligerent, murderous, and wants nothing but terror for Israel and their own people? Don't you care at all about the Palestinians? Is it just the hatred of Jews that drives this thinking? Don't the Palestinians deserve a better life? Don't they deserve better leaders? Don't they deserve a better future? 

Hamas and Islamic Jihad want to destroy all chance of peace. They were threatened by a possible treaty between Saudi Arabia and Israel that would potentially normalize relations between Israel and the Arab world and restart the Israel-Palestinian peace process. But Hamas does not want that and never did. There's no question that Hamas counted on a very forceful Israeli response that would make any future reconciliation impossible. So that's how much the Palestinian leadership cares about its own people. 
Palestinians deserve to have a dignified life and I hope the international community will support the removal of this terrorist government. 

If anyone can stop this are precisely the Jewish all over the world. This is a psychopath government that shouldn’t represent the state of Israel. Claiming antisemitism to those opposing to the Israel government is hurting precisely Jewish people because on no account should ever link that government to the whole community. I hope more and more Jewish voices raise against these crimes.

5 minutes ago, whyme? said:

Israel a few years ago swapped 1,000 terrorists sitting in their prisons for ONE captured Israeli. You tell us those Jews don't care about each and every single one of their people? What a pathetic post. 

They weren't talking about Jews, they were talking about the Israeli government. Conflating the two is deeply antisemitic.

2 minutes ago, whyme? said:

Occupy Gaza!? They LEFT Gaza almost 20 years ago! Get your facts straight. Occupy and do what with it? What would Israel want from over 2 million people on that land? Israel is the one that wants nothing but peace with their neighbors and for this conflict to be over. How can you not see that it's the Palestinian leadership that is belligerent, murderous, and wants nothing but terror for Israel and their own people? Don't you care at all about the Palestinians? Is it just the hatred of Jews that drives this thinking? Don't the Palestinians deserve a better life? Don't they deserve better leaders? Don't they deserve a better future? 

Hamas and Islamic Jihad want to destroy all chance of peace. They were threatened by a possible treaty between Saudi Arabia and Israel that would potentially normalize relations between Israel and the Arab world and restart the Israel-Palestinian peace process. But Hamas does not want that and never did. There's no question that Hamas counted on a very forceful Israeli response that would make any future reconciliation impossible. So that's how much the Palestinian leadership cares about its own people. 
Palestinians deserve to have a dignified life and I hope the international community will support the removal of this terrorist government. 

If Israel left Gaza, why is it able to stop people leaving, cut off its power and water and stop fuel and aid entering?

And it's been pointed out to you several times that Israel supported and funded Hamas to divide Palestinians and destroy any pressure to end the occupation. This is documented fact and Netanyahu has openly said it. You just keep ignoring it cos your racist fantasies of barbaric Arabs are so deeply ingrained.

1 minute ago, debord said:

If Israel left Gaza, why is it able to stop people leaving, cut off its power and water and stop fuel and aid entering?

And it's been pointed out to you several times that Israel supported and funded Hamas to divide Palestinians and destroy any pressure to end the occupation. This is documented fact and Netanyahu has openly said it. You just keep ignoring it cos your racist fantasies of barbaric Arabs are so deeply ingrained.

"Racist fantasies" - what a ridiculous thing to say. Well the same can be said about you - but let's not go there.  I say time and again how much I wish Palestinians would have a better life, because they're humans too and they deserve it. 

And why do you think Israel has the power to open and close their borders, control food and fuel going in and out? Do they do that with Jordan? Do they do that with Egypt? NO! Because Jordan and Egypt had intelligent leaders that realized it's better to be at peace with your neighbor than to want to kill them. 

Stop the terror against Israel and ensure it's security. Then the peace process can start. 

16 minutes ago, whyme? said:

"Racist fantasies" - what a ridiculous thing to say. Well the same can be said about you - but let's not go there.  I say time and again how much I wish Palestinians would have a better life, because they're humans too and they deserve it. 

And why do you think Israel has the power to open and close their borders, control food and fuel going in and out? Do they do that with Jordan? Do they do that with Egypt? NO! Because Jordan and Egypt had intelligent leaders that realized it's better to be at peace with your neighbor than to want to kill them. 

Stop the terror against Israel and ensure it's security. Then the peace process can start. 

You didn't answer the question. Why is Israel able to do what I said?

Jordan and Egypt are sovereign countries. Israel would have to invade and conquer them to be able to control them like that. Soo...