COVID-19 aka Coronavirus

Crux

Guest eroticerotic
14 minutes ago, XXL said:

I'm appalled at people failing to look at the flaws of the democratic party. Oh it's the party of the people, the workers, the vulnerable. Like most major left parties in the western world it has actually become the party of the banks and the financial elites. Anyone who denies this is really delusional. And yes people can criticise without being shouted at and accused of sympathising for the Rights of the world. The reality has been this for a number of years: the hand that rocks the cradle is the same. The rethoric and facade might be different but the aims corrupt politicians pursue on behalf of the "owners" of the world are the fucking same

I trust nothng popular or urgently fed down our throats. That’s why I’ll always root for the underdog. I need to know. Scary times though; speak up and  people start projecting. Good thing I’m  ready to wring some necks with facts. And muscle if I need to 😉

also from experience.

4 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

Yes. Florida is really a compendium of all the worst and crazy peoples in the USA.

:laugh:

I've always wondered why Madonna chose it in the 90s. Maybe it was a different Florida than it is now. Luckily she got bored quickly

3 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

I trust nothng popular or urgently fed down our throats. That’s why I’ll always root for the underdog. I need to know. Scary times though; speak up and  people start projecting. Good thing I’m  ready to wring some necks with facts. And muscle if I need to 😉

also from experience.

👍

1 hour ago, eroticerotic said:

also from experience.

:clap:

Do they even know that cover-19 is a contagious deadly virus ?

I mean it's a simple enough question .

Liberties ain't going to be much use to you if you are dead .

According to Kåre Mølbak, director of the Denmark's national infectious diseases agency, we'll have to keep practicing physical distancy until a vaccine or effective treatment is widely available. And he doesn't expect that to happen before sometime next year at the earliest.

He also expects that mass gatherings will have to remain banned in Denmark until then.

34 minutes ago, Msig said:

According to Kåre Mølbak, director of the Denmark's national infectious diseases agency, we'll have to keep practicing physical distancy until a vaccine or effective treatment is widely available. And he doesn't expect that to happen before sometime next year at the earliest.

He also expects that mass gatherings will have to remain banned in Denmark until then.

Yes, that's pretty much what will happen everywhere. No summer holidays, no bars, no gatherings... To be honest I will be happy the day I can see my dad again. With mask and the distance, whatever, but to see him. And I want to go for a walk...

14 hours ago, eroticerotic said:

also from experience.

Wholeheartedly agree. I am the same way. 

1 hour ago, LSD said:

All of these dumb deranged anti-quarantine protestors around the country are so fucking disgusting!!! 😠 I’m so ashamed! Anti-quarantine protestors! I can’t believe I even typed that! 

I don't understand these protests against self isolation / quarantine . 

Don't you suppose to ' not want to die ' ? Do these people watch the news ? 

I'm shocked . 

1 hour ago, Butter9 said:

I'm shocked . 

I feel bad for the other USA citizens who understand the situation. I would be mortified if this happened in my country. There's stupid people everywhere. 

But seeing Trump, Bolsonaro or Salvini saying the stupid things they're saying. Watching the Spanish far right behaving like complete retards. Seeing Boris Johnson's mistake turning into a big death toll, really shows that is ALWAYS the same people. The same stupid liberal selfish population the ones that make this world a worse place. 

20 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I feel bad for the other USA citizens who understand the situation. I would be mortified if this happened in my country. There's stupid people everywhere. 

But seeing Trump, Bolsonaro or Salvini saying the stupid things they're saying. Watching the Spanish far right behaving like complete retards. Seeing Boris Johnson's mistake turning into a big death toll, really shows that is ALWAYS the same people. The same stupid liberal selfish population the ones that make this world a worse place. 

I think it's because it's such a vast country . We are seeing a few people breaking curfews here In my country but nothing in the

scale of organised protests like in USA.  Do they know they will probably be dead in a few months  ( maybe weeks ) and worse they will probably take 

those hard working front liners as well as family members and loved ones down with them . 

I hope you and your loved ones are ok. 

3 hours ago, Butter9 said:

I'm shocked . 

In Europe you don't get to see ANY such absurd thing, anywhere on the continent. And there is such a diversity of nations here, each one with a different language, culture and sensibility.

But on the important issues sane people all come together. People are obviously fed up to be confined at home, and we've had it for longer than say the UK or the US, so all the more reasons, but nobody dared to stage or even contemplated to stage an anti quarantine protest!

Further proof that for a country who supposedly leads the world it is actually still plagued by massively ignorant and uncivilised areas and corresponding part of the population.

It's scary. Add to that the constant war mongering, the toxic and moronic gun culture etc and it makes it one of the unsafest places to be. Certainly UNFIT to lead anything or anyone

31 minutes ago, XXL said:

In Europe you don't get to see ANY such absurd thing, anywhere on the continent. And there is such a diversity of nations here, each one with a different language, culture and sensibility.

But on the important issues sane people all come together. People are obviously fed up to be confined at home, and we've had it for longer than say the UK or the US, so all the more reasons, but nobody dared to stage or even contemplated to stage an anti quarantine protest!

Further proof that for a country who supposedly leads the world it is actually still plagued by massively ignorant and uncivilised areas and corresponding part of the population.

It's scary. Add to that the constant war mongering, the toxic and moronic gun culture etc and it makes it one of the unsafest places to be. Certainly UNFIT to lead anything or anyone

I don't think the USA will lead any world anymore. Trump has put in evidence how incredibly weak was Western civilization already. I expect the EU to become more focused on its own market and production (the epic fail of the supply chain in this crisis is abysmal) with ties with different blocs. But that leading USA from 20 years ago embarking the world in absurd wars and creating fake enemies  is no more. Look how lame are Trump's efforts about the "Chinese" virus. Only 17 years ago nations followed blindly that mass destruction weapons lies. Now we laugh.

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

I don't think the USA will lead any world anymore. Trump has put in evidence how incredibly weak was Western civilization already. I expect the EU to become more focused on its own market and production (the epic fail of the supply chain in this crisis is abysmal) with ties with different blocs. But that leading USA from 20 years ago embarking the world in absurd wars and creating fake enemies  is no more. Look how lame are Trump's efforts about the "Chinese" virus. Only 17 years ago nations followed blindly that mass destruction weapons lies. Now we laugh.

👍

And I forgot to mention the Ivy League system and a sanitary and educational structure built on privilege that will always only advantage the usual suspects that will go on to fill the same old roles.

Also it is unimaginable to have a country that wastes billions on election campaigns yet they cannot provide basic health services to all, making the entire population enslaved to a caste/insurance system

In Europe we have private healthcare too, so those who can afford it can make use of that if they want to but nobody gets denied access to proper cures based on their income bracket

2 hours ago, XXL said:

Do they even know what they're protesting about ? It's not about second amendments or their rights be taken away .

It's a deadly virus . It's science . Has nothing to do with the constitution . 

I mentioned earlier ( back in March ) that my yoga teacher came into contact with an infected person ( a Thai actress who was infected by her actor

husband ) . She went into quarantine for two weeks and she's negative.

The actress and actor were just released from hospital yesterday . It took them over 30 days for the Cover-19  test results to read negative

and they are young & super healthy couple . 

So to me it's almost like these people are protesting for a chance to be infected and died because they think it's their constitutional right .

Madness. 

9 hours ago, Butter9 said:

I'm shocked . 

Ever heard of "Human RIghts" gurl?

They have the rights to die. :rosey: 

If they wanna die, please don't stop them.

Lesser the Dumpster supporters the better.

21 minutes ago, horn said:

Ever heard of "Human RIghts" gurl?

They have the rights to die. :rosey: 

If they wanna die, please don't stop them.

Lesser the Dumpster supporters the better.

In this case it doesn't work like that. They become vessels of the virus. 

In fact, knowing how the law system works there, it's a pity some future patient can't pinpoint exactly who from those morons passed them the virus.

53 minutes ago, Jitterbug said:

Those idiotic protestors demanding removal of lock down in exchange for “dangerous freedom” all really need a big slap. If they have families affected, then they will learn the hard way.

You know they will blame it on Hillary. 

5 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

You know they will blame it on Hillary. 

I think it'll be very difficult to be Asian in those states. Those people surely will shallow all conspiracy theories fueled by Trump

9 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I think it'll be very difficult to be Asian in those states. Those people surely will shallow all conspiracy theories fueled by Trump

Absolutely. It’s like watching a reboot of “1984” in real life. Scary