“Dark Ballet” thread

I admire Madonna for creating a bold and experimental song like Dark Ballet. I love her experimental works in the past but this is my least fave from the 5 tracks released. Maybe after a repeated listen will make me a fan of the song.

But the music video is wow just wow. Epic, stunning and amazing. The best video of the 3 release so far. Hands down. Madonna is again at the zenith of her creative peak. Evidently, she’s so inspired again. Love the shots,cinematography, the concept. My only gripe with the video is her not appearing more from it. Imagine Madonna acting again on a video. 

I hope all of her hardwork with Madame X will pay off and be appreciated by many people. Hope for the success of the album.

1 hour ago, Ven Conmigo said:

Why the hell did she like that 2nd comment? :blink:

378F5DE7-7CA8-430B-9675-66EDE9BF1EA0.jpeg

wow. so she does read comments? i wish she would read that insane person's comments ckbutch Madonna's fiance she says. LOL

19 minutes ago, ursula said:

Clearly, she doesn't. If she read them she wouldn't have liked comment #2. Someone fell asleep with her ass on top of her unlocked phone.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

One of my fave shots!

Love the atmosphere & cinematography of the video. Its like im watching an avant garde foreign film.

artisticdonna videodonna strikes again!

0CF6A6D7-1F09-4C29-B1F4-456F6580DAC7.png

I'm shook, she's doing some of her career best work with this album, I'm absolutely stunned. Remarkable video that elevates the genius batshit song. So much to unpack. Can't stop thinking about the women watching Myyki burn, and the odd look of satisfaction on his face towards the end, there is just so much here. Madame X is already a masterpiece

The video is impressive--beautiful visuals and amazing overall.

The song is catchy, but auto-tuned too much for my taste. I like the message of the song and it is catchy--but it's unique.

Madonna is definitely pushing into new ground here. Most of her pop peers can only look at her with amazement on how she keeps going creatively and musically.

Madonna really is one of the greatest talented musicians of the modern era. 

7 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

When people hear the nutcracker robot part for the first time

tenor.gif?itemid=14100703

:dead: Definitely me.

I accept and love the song / video exactly the way it is.

Such a good era!

My guts were telling me that DB is going to be the bomb. And the reveal came and it is. The dress she wears is maybe the same as the met gala 2018, so she has been siting on this for a hole year. It feels like this is where the Madame X era began to take shape.

wow.. ...  What a Crazy Song .... I Love this and the video is AMAZING !!!!!  love what she did here ......  I can see a bad ass remix of this 

2 hours ago, 5iVe Elements said:

We’ve never had this bizarre song since IMPRESSIVE INSTANT. Loving it!

Yeah, I had (amazing) flashbacks to early-2000s experimental era. So refreshing to hear her working outside her comfort zone again. I hope it's a sign of the rest of the album.

Just now, mtzlplk said:

So, are we getting a fourth video from Madame X? We still haven't seen the video with drag queens right? 

Batuka & God control

36 minutes ago, Plasticlimbo said:

@Marcelox, where did you get this pics?

@isabelita_carmona's are no longer there...

And do anyone recall when the video was recorded? 

D63NLqMWwAIFg0x.jpeg.6eb1ffa02c5f6cb7a7ef99d4eefdaff7.jpeg

D63NslCXYAQ3Kcs.png.53fc12138bf0f52ed507f15cbc3fa566.png

D63NLqNWsAAjtaa.thumb.jpeg.3f93c7edf904064bc0596dfe4ee058fb.jpeg

The first one is a screen cap from @Paulozgur IG story..  It was a video actually..  There was a crane and people dress in medieval clothes,also Emmanuel Adjei was there..  The second was from isabelita, the third don't remember.. But they deleted the video in less than and hours..  

They film Dark Ballet on April 8- 9.. And Batuka 10-11..

3 minutes ago, juliebean said:

i'm very confused now i just listened to the song on itunes and it's different from the version that was going around yesterday. she doesn't sing as much in the itunes version there's no singing in the nutcracker part. 

She does in my version X