“Dark Ballet” thread

On 9/29/2019 at 11:54 AM, Iconic Fetus said:

Madonna got a nom for ‘Dark Ballet’ video in the UK music video awards, and she’s going versus:

Best Pop video - International:
Billie Eilish - When The Party's Over
Madonna - Dark Ballet 
Rosalía - Aute Cuture
Rosalía - De Aquí No Sales
Sigrid - Sucker Punch
Tove Lo - Glad He’s Gone

the ceremony is on October 23th.

https://www.musicweek.com/media/read/uk-music-video-awards-2019-nominations-revealed/077558

Absolutely fantastic news. I'm sending all my love and best wishes to Madonna in winning this. She sure does deserve it. 

• 2 months later...

Does anyone else think Dark Ballet is a nice companion to Dear Jessie? The structures of both songs are very similar. Or am I completely wrong? I love listening to them both one after the other, starting with Dear Jessie. 

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, ThomasW said:

This is brilliant. Museum-worthy video with experimental pop classical futuristic music to boot. Wasn't too fond of it at first. (shameshameshame)

No shame baby.......great art sometimes takes some time to fully sink in! :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If I remember well there was a small vid in which M was wishing someone (whose name I can't remember obviously...) a happy birthday and she had the outfit worn in the Dark Ballet video (I guess she was on the set of the video).

I'd like to see it again. Can anyone help me, please ? 😊

1 hour ago, Newnew said:

If I remember well there was a small vid in which M was wishing someone (whose name I can't remember obviously...) a happy birthday and she had the outfit worn in the Dark Ballet video (I guess she was on the set of the video).

I'd like to see it again. Can anyone help me, please ? 😊

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=344045759550813&_rdr

13 hours ago, ThinkOfMe said:

Thanks a lot ! Love the outfit, too bad we can't see M more in the DB video, even if it's amazing like it is.

Is this picture the only "outtake" from the vid in which we can see M in full ?

20200410_115909.jpg

Edited by Newnew

2 hours ago, promise to try said:

I guess, with all the shit surrounding the corona virus, this song is starting to get the attention it deserves

Where?

On 9/30/2019 at 4:33 PM, the-queen said:

Absolutely fantastic news. I'm sending all my love and best wishes to Madonna in winning this. She sure does deserve it. 

Did she won or that shitty Billie Jean?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2020 at 4:59 PM, promise to try said:

I guess, with all the shit surrounding the corona virus, this song is starting to get the attention it deserves

How?