Jump to content

"Soltera" thread


Recommended Posts

I love some of the lyrics in this! 

I told you not to waste your time
I'm not a girl you drink like wine
If you press pause then I'll retreat
I will not grovel at your feet
Please don't fall in love with me
I would rather be set free
I can not give you my all
I will not make my self small

That's gold

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

Sometimes songs are over produced. Not saying any of these are as i love all 4 especially Medellin and Crave but the theory of a simple track like this isn’t quality is not fair as many great songs have simple production and a hit( or a song like this i keep on repeat) is much harder to produce than an over produced album filler in my opinion. 

It’s obviously intentional to be “basic”and a dance floor filler i guess we are craving to dance!🤷🏻‍♂️

 

I totally understand your point and I agree with you. 🙋‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bough a track and it's been on repeat since.

Ciao, Papi, BYe, Bye, Bye.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Hobbit said:

btw it is the song that is going best on itunes among those on Maluma album

True! This song will not fit on Madame X album.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sotos8 said:

how on earth is this better than Medellin or Crave or Future i cannot comprehend . it's a neat song nothing more .

Agree. It's a nice dance track but nothing of uniqueness (nerve and talent) of Madame X

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Agree. It's a nice dance track but nothing of uniqueness (nerve and talent) of Madame X

Agree with both you and Sotos8! 

Madame X knows the difference between having a fun moment and making a lasting impact. 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I find it funny that people are saying this sounds more like Madonna (voice wise) than the songs from her album......erm.....this is SUPER autotuned (or some vocal effect)! :lmao:

Not a dis at all btw......I LOVE this track and hope it's a single. It has that 80's Madonna youthful energy. It is a bit more basic though than her songs and that's ok but please let's not slam all the Madame X songs in favor of this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

I find it funny that people are saying this sounds more like Madonna (voice wise) than the songs from her album......erm.....this is SUPER autotuned (or some vocal effect)! :lmao:

Not a dis at all btw......I LOVE this track and hope it's a single. It has that 80's Madonna youthful energy. It is a bit more basic though than her songs and that's ok but please let's not slam all the Madame X songs in favor of this.

it’s the “I’m Going Bananas” voice, also I had a cassette tape (I think it was from Taiwan) of her greatest hits from 1987 and she sang with this voice on “La Isla Bonita”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, impressiveinstinct said:

it’s the “I’m Going Bananas” voice, also I had a cassette tape (I think it was from Taiwan) of her greatest hits from 1987 and she sang with this voice on “La Isla Bonita”

:think: 

WHAT is this all about!?! Is this a mix or something? I don't recall this at all but would love to know more!!! 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, impressiveinstinct said:

it’s the “I’m Going Bananas” voice, also I had a cassette tape (I think it was from Taiwan) of her greatest hits from 1987 and she sang with this voice on “La Isla Bonita”

...on speed?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Kilt said:

Soltera is better than Like A Prayer! #sorrynotsorry #NOT!

WTF who dares to say this?LAP is the alpha * of pop

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

A put it above Music and Hung Up. Already a classic IMO.

Be ready....Leotarders are coming for your blood ahgahag

Link to comment
Share on other sites

People are joking🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂😂😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mr_boogiewoogie said:

You and me both! 😂

:lol:

The power of Madame X!! 

LAP is like sacred to me though! I just don't think it's possible for Madonna (or anyone for that matter) to make a song these days that equals it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...