New album thread

2 minutes ago, M-D-N-A said:

Gun control OMG

And how many times has she used guns as props on stage or in photoshoots?  How many times has she glamorized guns?

She needs to stay away from politics, both conservatives and liberals will rip her a new one is she goes this direction

7 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Im actual screaming at the random pic she found online with writing on it.

somethingcrafty, she likes it

wasn't there a song listed on the board named "gun control"?

I can't at 'somethingcrafty' along with that uncropped screenshot she posted the other day, can her team get her some HD photos for her to post these things? although there is a certain charm to them and knowing she's more likely doing it all herself 

1 hour ago, Samo said:

And how many times has she used guns as props on stage or in photoshoots?  How many times has she glamorized guns?

She needs to stay away from politics, both conservatives and liberals will rip her a new one is she goes this direction

If she feels strongly about gun control, then she will speak out about it.  Madonna has never let others dictate to her what to talk about. 

20 minutes ago, Samo said:

Have we not learned how much of what Madonna does is to be taken ironically? Her use of guns was meant to be criticism, not an endorsement. Like Material Girl wasn’t an endorsement of materialism but a critique of it.

She's  going political on one song atleast so I guess we should expect she would do an x like this. Do I like it? And will I agree with her? Not sure yet and maybe or maybe not depending what is, but I always love her guts and determination and right to be vocal about it. I will always love her no matter what.  And I feel the exact same way for those on the opposite view from her. Without everyone having a right to express ourselves and feel the way we do, we have suppression and/or no rights at all and I never want that. 

Nobody in her team knows how to use photoshop or at least paint? They can do special X for her and tell her "here you have. Upload this one"

Same with her own pictures. She always posts the most blurred ones. Is she blind? 

3 minutes ago, caba1 said:

Nobody in her team knows how to use photoshop or at least paint? They can do special X for her and tell her "here you have. Upload this one"

Same with her own pictures. She always posts the most blurred ones. Is she blind? 

I've always suspected that she probably uses Instagram without her reading glasses lol

3 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Always seems to be an expert for everything......yet she's managed just fine without any of this expertise for almost 40 yrs. NEXT!!!

Exactly! neXt!! 

36 minutes ago, Samo said:

And if they do rip her to shreds then it means she hit a nerve. Tbqh both far ends of the spectrum are equally as shit so fuck them all. With this restrictive mindset we never would've gotten some of her most important, career defining, culturally enriching work. Ya know, the stuff that makes her MADONNA.

Also don't understand why everything has to be black and white. Someone can be supportive of the right to own a gun but still want gun control.....I'd like to think most people are in that "gray" area but fuck, these days, it probably is "LET ME OWN AN ARSENAL" or "NO GUNS ANYWHERE TAKE THEM ALL".......everything is too extreme. What happened to sensible people?