New album thread: more teasers from the Queen

Guest ditaluver

Oh well, I like Madame X and I was definitely ok with the thought of it being Magic too....idk....whatever name fits the theme she has in mind best is good by me.

Nobody liked Music as a title, I distinctly remember that.....and at the end of the day, I don't think anyone gives a shit now. It's one of her classics. 

There's some here who won't like whatever it is regardless, just to be defiant and difficult so no pleasing those peeps...lol.

Am I the only one who thinks of an elderly, obese spinster when I hear the word “madame“?

Anyways, I think she will it make it her own - whatever the album‘s title will be - and: she will slay us all.

I like Madam X and the scope it gives for live performances and characters in her show 

I would assume MAGIC Would have jnckmved more clowns and tricycles and of course nothing tops THE GIRLIE SHOW for clowns 

Also The Sun in the UK will be gagging over calling her MADAM SIN or MADAM WHATEVER On their headlines

6 minutes ago, alquemist said:

Am I the only one who thinks of an elderly, obese spinster when I hear the word “madame“?

Anyways, I think she will it make it her own - whatever the album‘s title will be - and: she will slay us all.

Uhmmm no. It’s quite the opposite actually... Try searching #madamex on Instagram. 

7 minutes ago, peppermint said:

Aren't we do for a new post? It's been 24hours!! Bring it M!!

Probably not today. Maybe in 6 days again? But you never know with her. :))

I always think of the "madame" who takes care of the prostitutes.. usually the eldest and wisest of them all.. but Im sure M heard of it.. that's why I don't think she wants that name.

1 minute ago, spotlight said:

You know she’s just dying to post a video of the twins yelling Over each other at the top lungs though. 

good. hope she also has blue balls like i do. 

an eye for an eye, M.

Just now, Isaac said:

good. hope she also has blue balls like i do. 

an eye for an eye, M.

Please Stay away from Madonna and her eyes. Thank you, 

3 minutes ago, Jairo said:

I don't like Madame X. But oh well, it's Madonna. I will like it someday.

Same here, somehow it reminds me of femme fatale (Britney) lool I'm sure it's not Madame x

Femme Fatale- an attractive and seductive woman, especially one who will ultimately bring disaster to a man who becomes involved with her.

Madame- used as a title for women in artistic or exotic occupations, such as musicians or fortune-tellers. a title or form of address used of or to a French-speaking woman.

I guess Heidi Fleiss ruined the term "Madame" forever for some huh? 😞

I mean we don't know for sure if it's Madame X BUT......signs are definitely pointing in that direction. Each little additional tidbit of info we get supports that. 

15 minutes ago, spotlight said:

Uhmmm no. It’s quite the opposite actually... Try searching #madamex on Instagram. 

Thanx for clarifying that. Maybe it‘s just some weird German connotation I have because, depending on the context,  “Madam“ can sound slightly derogatory. 

Nevertheless, I still like the idea of her being every woman!

I'm sure if Madame X is the title, Madonna has taken her inspiration from the Sargent painting  or the Bisson play  (and subsequent films) rather than some old PROSTITUTE.

6 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Femme Fatale- an attractive and seductive woman, especially one who will ultimately bring disaster to a man who becomes involved with her.

Madame- used as a title for women in artistic or exotic occupations, such as musicians or fortune-tellers. a title or form of address used of or to a French-speaking woman.

I guess Heidi Fleiss ruined the term "Madame" forever for some huh? 😞

Wasn’t a previous album at some point rumored to be Madame? Hard Candy, maybe?

Guest CzarnaWisnia
1 hour ago, bardo said:

i don't know where the "madame" part came from since i don't think she's ever used the word in any of her posts, but the list of "characters" supports the idea of something like "madame x" because "x" suggests a variable or something that is interchangeable. "madame x" could be anyone or everyone. so it feeds into the theory that m will be playing different characters on this album. 

Exactly, it would be a great title. It's much less cheesy than Rebel heart was, I don't know why people complain.

I don’t get how any of it relates to Madame X. The play/movies about the cheating wife and court trial?? Is there another Madame X that is more “every woman” or expressive of several characters? It doesn’t gel just yet for me.

4 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

Wasn’t a previous album at some point rumored to be Madame? Hard Candy, maybe?

Damn! Good memory! I totally forgot about that. Just checked out HC Genesis thread and sure enough.....

May 13: From the Spymac.com blog: Madonna has a brand new track entitled “Hey You” that will be a digital release next week to support LIVE EARTH. The track is produced by Pharrell Williams and will also be featured on the forthcoming album rumored to have the working title MADAME.

It's referenced as working title after that too.

57 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Madonna
Like A Virgin
True Blue
Like A Prayer
Erotica
Bedtime Stories
Ray Of Light
Music
American Life
Confessions On A Dance Floor
Hard Candy
MDNA
Hard Candy
Rebel Heart
Madame X

Hard Candy is such an awful title. Yet it’s featured twice in your list :lol:

3 minutes ago, Plaything said:

Hard Candy is such an awful title. Yet it’s featured twice in your list :lol:

I would’ve gladly accepted a hard candy part 2 in between MDNA and REBEL HEART. 

1 minute ago, M_Sinner said:

We're going so hard for Madame x, let's cool off and wait😂😂

Good point!  You just never know with her. After all, who the hell saw Confessions On A Dance Floor coming as a title back in '05?? :lol:  Don't recall anyone guessing that at that time!!