New album & cryptic instagram updates from Madonna

I know we hate this page but there's something interesting in the camera screen and I can't work it out .... Why do we think ..... https://www.instagram.com/p/BvzsJ6JlQ8t/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1aechxdslqf29

Just now, cardiganstarlet said:

Other than the internet gays, has the X been reported on in the regular media? I kinda feel like it hasn’t been noticed...

Nobody cares except the gays at the minute.

But with all the promo she has been working on for the last 3 months I feel there’s gonna be a huge wash of material coming out all at once?

I think the buzz will start with the Eurovision performance. If she’s not doing that then they’ll be something somewhere to launch us into a new era.

7 minutes ago, cardiganstarlet said:

Other than the internet gays, has the X been reported on in the regular media? I kinda feel like it hasn’t been noticed...

Well regular media is for toxic human beings : corrupted politics , hate on refugees , war , death , terrorism , reality basic  characters and imitation .

Gotta love an X vs that

Hey guys, if you tilt the X to the side...

C457A119-DEFF-4A9D-B3AD-5C5A569C77DD.jpeg

You eventually get this!! 

CB386E39-7691-4251-A474-FC64BAFA7F29.gif

Which is basically Ray of Light!!!

You are all fucking mad in here! 😂😂😂

21 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

I know we hate this page but there's something interesting in the camera screen and I can't work it out .... Why do we think ..... https://www.instagram.com/p/BvzsJ6JlQ8t/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1aechxdslqf29

omg yeah i see it it says “this page is bullshit “ 

madonna was in a total different green room infact i think it was 360 room 

24 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

stop posting from that site, for christ's sake

1 minute ago, runa said:

stop posting from that site, for christ's sake

that mdna facebook page posted it too lol i love that some of her haters follow that page and comment directly to her as if its her official page the dickheads lol

sorry if this is a little off topic

celine dion just announced her 42 north america tour dates this fall. this tour will bundle her new english album. hopefully, Madonna also does a tour bundle strategy. it would bring a decent sales.

Edited by fandonna

9 minutes ago, fandonna said:

celine dion just announced her 42 north america tour dates this fall. this tour will bundle her new english album. hopefully, Madonna also does a tour bundle strategy. it would bring a decent sales.

i worry for celines health shes too thin and touring will only make her even thinner 

10 minutes ago, fandonna said:

she will deffo do a tour bundle she did it with mdna didnt she 

i still think its a countdown she just cant be arsed posting the other numbers so shes just left it to us sooo in 8 days time we will get something and until then i actually dont think shes going to post anything grrrr !! 

Guest ditaluver
21 minutes ago, peppermint said:

What the X is going on???

giphy.gif

🤣🤣🤣🤣  that's exactly how I feel about this whole situation 

29 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

Maybe she will comeback full reinvention that's why we dont see her for a few moments 

ten whole days of nothing zzzzzzz not even the twins shes prob on holiday lol

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

I just started rewatching game of thrones. That’ll tide me over till she drops something. 

Great 💡 binged Killing Eve, the Office...next GoT