New album & cryptic instagram updates from Madonna

1 hour ago, M_Sinner said:

I'm surprised that only nme (plus out and attitude lol) posted about the X, no words from Billboard

TaLk.gif

abc radio wrote an article the night of the post,   How many articles do you need to see? LOL

6 minutes ago, jusdoid said:

abc radio wrote an article the night of the post,   How many articles do you need to see? LOL

From the biggest entertainment media brands, it's Madonna's new era

21 minutes ago, M_Sinner said:

From the biggest entertainment media brands, it's Madonna's new era

we will get that soon..  i just don't think that little teaser calls for a breaking news full outlet situation 😃

2 hours ago, Charlie said:

Her social media “marketing” is terrible. Her personal life, cosmetics business and music career are all messed up. I hope this X means she is making a re-start on Instagram. Many fans unfollowed her. It’s sad that she once was a marketing genius. 

Charlie, whatever happened to you, we support you.. 😉

28 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

X - 10 songs / 10 music videos

29 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

X - 10 songs / 10 music videos

i thought this too !! 

2 hours ago, Charlie said:

Her social media “marketing” is terrible. Her personal life, cosmetics business and music career are all messed up. I hope this X means she is making a re-start on Instagram. Many fans unfollowed her. It’s sad that she once was a marketing genius. 

Anything else uniposter?

tenor.gif

35 minutes ago, Coladonna said:

I think I know the the X symbolism but I will not tell to not ruin the surprise 😜

This entire thread has been full of what people think. You won’t ruin anything by adding your theory to the heap of others.

RE social media-= different outlets will work for different purposes .First, Facebook remains the most used, by far- and it's the one I have most success with in terms of posting articles and such (the number of groups helps in that regard)- something like Instagram is not effective in that regard.

But, that's me, and like said, it will be different for everyone. Madonna's Twitter pales in comparison to Facebook and Instagram, the latter which she obviously favors.

Now, on to more pages of speculation...

2 hours ago, M_Sinner said:

I'm surprised that only nme (plus out and attitude lol) posted about the X, no words from Billboard

TaLk.gif

They made a post for the dull Apple photo so they care but there’s not much to write about an X, still they care:

Sooooo there has to be another teaser today, right? The fact that she still hasn’t posted a story or post makes me think something is imminent. 🤞

2 minutes ago, jjmor95 said:

Sooooo there has to be another teaser today, right? The fact that she still hasn’t posted a story or post makes me think something is imminent. 🤞

#soon

1 minute ago, Bill said:

I am DYING to see the album cover and know the name of it!!  

According to drownedmadonna you will like the name................................................... :dead:

Just now, runa said:

According to drownedmadonna you will like the name................................................... :dead:

:rotfl: Exclusive AF.

Do you ever see her name in print and just stare at it and think about how many times you've read or spoken that one word name in your lifetime and just marvel in the power and meaning behind the person it belongs to?  I do.

I'm thinking maybe surprise drop. And im also thinking the info various sites have may have been told to them but it was all false. Her team have been very generous with info before and everything has leaked from HC onwards (I believe I don't need a nazi jumping down my throat) so maybe we've all been told fake news. Maybe even menschs source could be lying. Something is happening . When and how .... Who the fuck knows 

.. #soon

1 minute ago, Andyrs said:

Would be amazing but I feel like 10 songs is not enough for me 😕

Four years and we've had a voice over in Ariana Grande a video and champagne rose. I think you'll survive with ten songs haha. However I'd like around 14. It 499. Or ANY!!