M14

wasn't there a rumour from a "source" talking about weird clown makeup? I love this.. (from the same guy she's now following)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtGnlcwDQCC/

just checked and he's in New York, but still, he could be part of the creative process or helped with some ideas.. or maybe he's an inspiration. whatever it may be, she follows him so she must be interested in his work

21 minutes ago, Lolo said:

What’s at the back of her head? A pink hair  clipper? 

I was asking myself the same question. Almost posted a closeup pic, but looks as someone already did. Maybe is a holder for a hat. 

I think what they are filming in the clip is a reaction shot of the dancers watching M dance... so she is keeping time so they can have a genuine reaction like they are looking at her actually dancing.

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

that's Marion on the left, right? that's always a good sign too

The guy with the glasses is the choreographer.  He’s on so you think u can dance. 

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

that's Marion on the left, right? that's always a good sign too

Is that the dancer from Reinvention Tour? Maybe this is tour prep already. Definitely getting ahead of myself with all the teases we're seeing.

2 hours ago, jusdoid said:

u can tell thats M from miles away- the body and star power!!!

Exactly. It's that "it" thing Madonna has. 

Zero buzz, zero publicity, zero everything. :thumbsdown:

No one outside of her instagram followers who like her posts & people on internet forums know she's doing anything. So stupid.

9 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Zero buzz, zero publicity, zero everything. :thumbsdown:

No one outside of her instagram followers who like her posts & people on internet forums know she's doing anything. So stupid.

buzz is helpless. M is not that popular anymore for young generation. she is not ariana grande. lets accept it. BUT if M brings great music, people will listen to  her. Music itself has to be prior to buzz. I Believe in Madonna.

8 minutes ago, Eyeslikethedesert said:

I was wondering what would be released first, the first single or the Mueller Report... dang.

Well mueller report is finished but not released yet. I understand they are waiting to see when Madonna will release her album to avoid the same day!!! 

If the album is really good and gets critical acclaim it would make wonders for her. That would be the best publicity for the album.

But If is another MDNA, that Eurovision performance would make the same as the Superbowl did for MDNA, nothing.

24 minutes ago, Eyeslikethedesert said:

I was wondering what would be released first, the first single or the Mueller Report... dang.

:lol:

45 minutes ago, Luard said:

If the album is really good and gets critical acclaim it would make wonders for her. That would be the best publicity for the album.

But If end being another MDNA, that Eurovision performance would make the same as the Superbowl did for MDNA, nothing.

have you already listened ?

52 minutes ago, Luard said:

But If is another MDNA, that Eurovision performance would make the same as the Superbowl did for MDNA, nothing.

Wrong.  The Super Bowl didn't help MDNA because it was almost 2 months before the album was released.  It also helped pre-orders and the first single went top 10.