M14

3 hours ago, Sky Fits Heaven said:

Sintra City Council did not accept Madonna's demands
Despite the most varied and wide-ranging insistences, the municipality of Sintra made clear the conditions underlying the filming of the singer
By Jorge Tavares -  March 21, 2019

Madonna wanted to film a horse inside the villa Quinta Nova da Assunção in Belas, but the Sintra City Council, owner of the space, did not allow it. The final decision was made by the president of the Sintra Autarch. The American singer recorded this Wednesday part of her new video in the Quinta Nova da Asunção, in Belas, but was unable to film a scene that included the entrance of a horse in the palace of the XIX century. SINTRA NOTÍCIAS was informed that since Friday, March 15, that the production company knew that there were no safety conditions for the horse to enter the building. "Last Friday the Sintra municipality informed, via email, that a horse was not allowed inside the mansion," Sintra's official source tells SINTRA NEWS.

This fact belies denies the news advanced this morning by the portal SAPO, which says that the municipality of Sintra would have authorized this footage, but that a security would have prevented them on the day of the recording. "Despite the most varied and extensive insistences, the municipality of Sintra made clear the conditions underlying the filming of the singer," said the same source. The American singer was outraged by this situation, having demanded the recording to be performed.

SINTRA NEWS knows that the final decision was made by the mayor of Sintra. Basil Horta made it clear that under no circumstances would he admit any damage within the Quinta Nova da Assunção, rejecting the demands of the singer. Built around 1860 by João Maria da Silva Rego, the Quinta Nova da Assunção, in the heart of Belas, is a beautiful example of XIX architecture with exotic influences. The space was closed for several years but was reopened by the municipality of Sintra on July 28, 2015, and is open to the public from April to September from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and from October to March from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

In the magnificent and vast gardens, populated by small pavilions, lochans and lakes, an amazing array of tiles of intense multiplicity of colors, allowing visitors to enjoy the surrounding area for socializing, recreation or rest.

%E2%80%9CQUINTA-NOVA-DA-ASSUN%C3%87%C3%8

https://sintranoticias.pt/2019/03/21/camara-de-sintra-nao-aceitou-exigencias-de-madonna/

Well then, I hope she puts a horse in it digitally!! If there is a will, there is a way. Nothing stops Madonna. 

Madonna has used so many symbols in her work (backdrops, videos etc)in the past. Trying to get into her mind isn't easy. She always makes me think and wonder...

Apple = passion, the forbidden fruit

A cool read on what the moon symbolizes: https://wootandhammy.com/blogs/news/what-does-the-moon-symbolize-symbols-phases-meaning-triple-goddess

Maluma says in his stories that he’s in NYC now and that he ate breakfast in Lisbon then lunch in London and now NYC so I guess he finished the shooting at the field and leaved, that’s why M also posted that she’s with the twins now, they wrapped this video now.

2 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

DA PRAYER

I had this weird feeling the video she's shooting is for a sequel to Like A Prayer, what with all the focus she's put on the song lately.

is the sequel to lap a reaggeton?

8 minutes ago, Dams said:

Wait. You realize the 2 other guys credited as writers are the guys from Daft Punk. 

This!!!! I went to see who they were and they’re Daft Punk! I guess that they sampled one song and this could be the Disco song.

We’re getting closer kids

1 minute ago, Iconic Fetus said:

This!!!! I went to see who they were and they’re Daft Punk! I guess that they sampled one song and this could be the Disco song.

We’re getting closer kids

🤩

Daft Punk is on board?!? WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?

My mind is exploding.

(I know it was forever ago — but remember when they were interviewed after Get Lucky and they asked if Pharrell had talked to them about bringing Madonna into the mix (not for that song, necessarily, but to collaborate on anything) — and the interviewer said they looked at each other mysteriously without giving any audible response...? Makes me wonder if something has been gestating for a long time.)

Maybe it’s a Mirwais-helmed mash-up of a Daft Punk catalogue song with “Like a Prayer” for live performance in the near future — promoting the new album in a live set, but including a fresh take on the classic that is celebrating 30 years ... that type of scenario? 

17 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

A Da Funk/LAP mashup featuring Maluma?? 

Wait — there’s only 4 names listed — Madonna and Mirwais, plus the other two — and the other two comprise Daft Punk? (I thought their identities were unknown — you know, the helmets and all — so I didn’t know their names...)

So, my point being ... either Maluma has no writing credit, or this isn’t the Maluma collab, right?

maybe for the tour

anyway did the "extra" from video even say reggaeton? don't you think they would have just said that flat out? lol come on you guys.

and the ones jumping ship just the hint of a rumor it might be - bye. you weren't here for it anyway.

3 minutes ago, peter said:

So, my point being ... either Maluma has no writing credit, or this isn’t the Maluma collab, right?

Maybe the second scenario. Album songs could be registered in a random order too.

1 minute ago, Luard said:

If was a mash up of Like A Prayer and a DP song shouldnt be Patrick Leonard be credited as well?

Oh! True. Very good point! So something completely new, then!

1 minute ago, Alvarø said:

Maybe the second scenario. Album songs could be registered in a random order too.

Right! Or, could be the “other” lead single (if the “two lead singles” rumor is accurate) ... the non-Maluma single. Like someone else described it — the “disco stomper.” With Daft Punk involved, that doesn’t seem unlikely!

can anybody edit or add things on that ASCAP site, or is it only for insiders?

could that 'mixtape' that she hinted at be a remix/revision-ist album where she gives a fresh take on new songs to celebrate her 60 years ad 35 years in the businesses?

Da Prayer makes me think a Da Funk/Lik A Prayer mash-up, but seeing Mirwais and not Leonard credited is weird though...hm