New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.

36 minutes ago, acko said:

What about my tape though?

Ghosttown is hollow and it sounds like a Sia track aka desperate for a hit.

Honestly Heartbreak City would have been a better choice of second single.

3 hours ago, trickyricky said:

if there is a two song release ...we all know that the song with malumu will do better on the charts than the solo madonna one 😞 that in itself is sad when i just know the solo madonna one will be much better 

Reflection of the world we live in BUT if she is plying the Eurovision it's which ever song she decides to sing there that will be the biggest chart hit in Europe.

4 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

Ghosttown is a masterpiece. Thank you next 

I dont get how any fan can dislike the song ..its brilliant ..i dont think it sounds like SIA 

58 minutes ago, Orangema said:

Honestly Heartbreak City would have been a better choice of second single.

no ghosttown was the right decision

she shouldnt have released bitch im madonna she should have released joan of arc 

43 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Are we REALLY discussing about Gaga and a pair of gloves? Really?

Yes,  and it's very very sad ;) 

Not trolling do you think there is possibly a delay because they don't want it released the same time as gags? We all know the media will turn it into some kind of battle for the charts. How do submissions work for release schedules?

13 minutes ago, hawes-king said:

Not trolling do you think there is possibly a delay because they don't want it released the same time as gags? We all know the media will turn it into some kind of battle for the charts. How do submissions work for release schedules?

nope not at all ...i think there is no delay she is just waiting for the best time to launch the album - the eurovision and summer - has she ever avoiding clashing with other artists in the past ..i mean shes had like 14 number 2 songs in the uk lol ...I dont think madonna works like that ...she is just waiting for the perfect time to try and get maximum exposure that is all plus are they not under the same record company ..her and that little miss reductress ...anyway lets keep her out of this thread i cant stand her lol

6 minutes ago, Bette Davis Dub said:

After all, Madonna's #soon lasts almost a whole year...

i think beautiful game may have been considered to be the first single but due to a not great response from her fans when she teased it at the met gala it totally changed things and the lead single  ...didn't she say soon round about then when she was wearing hats that said beautiful game on it ? That song will prob just be a filler now despite me thinking that " people tell me to "shut my mouth" that i might get burned"lyrics will be part of the albums photoshoot theme so guess we will see madonna with no mouth or her mouth sealed shut ..etc 

4 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

i think beautiful game may have been considered to be the first single but due to a not great response from her fans when she teased it at the met gala it totally changed things and the lead single  ...didn't she say soon round about then when she was wearing hats that said beautiful game on it ? That song will prob just be a filler now despite me thinking that " people tell me to "shut my mouth" that i might get burned"lyrics will be part of the albums photoshoot

You took a poll yourself? Can i see these findings?

4 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

You took a poll yourself? Can i see these findings?

just look over the videos etc etc of the performance ..i dont think many fans were too excited over it ...i liked it

something changed its direction maybe we will get two albums ...we will SOON find out but i dont think there is a delay just change of direction 

1 hour ago, trickyricky said:

i think beautiful game may have been considered to be the first single but due to a not great response from her fans when she teased it at the met gala it totally changed things and the lead single  ...didn't she say soon round about then when she was wearing hats that said beautiful game on it ? That song will prob just be a filler now despite me thinking that " people tell me to "shut my mouth" that i might get burned"lyrics will be part of the albums photoshoot theme so guess we will see madonna with no mouth or her mouth sealed shut ..etc 

:rotfl:

1 minute ago, madgenyc said:

she's cutting open an apple. she used the apple emjoi. Apple Music is releasing a new streaming platform very very soon:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/13/apple-targets-april-launch-for-video-service.html

Could all these videos be tied into Apple release? Not Netflix documentary?

That would truly be magic.

A a digital strategy and promo campaign for the queen of pop truly moving with the times.

5 minutes ago, madgenyc said:

she's cutting open an apple. she used the apple emjoi. Apple Music is releasing a new streaming platform very very soon:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/13/apple-targets-april-launch-for-video-service.html

Could all these videos be tied into Apple release? Not Netflix documentary?

"Apple is aiming to launch service in April or early May" 🤔

Just now, YannBouch said:

Tidal part deux 

Apple are far more supream and it sounds like an exciting venture as it allows views for free so that will draw huge footfall and I'd imagine will massively help Madonna out on streaming figures ??

1 minute ago, Confessit said:

Sounds like she has a timetable all along perhaps ....

This kind of makes sense but the apple is prob something to do with the song with malumoomoo being about cooking ..prob cooking is a innuendo for fucking knowing madonna lol