Jump to content

Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

Thought it might be interesting to recap on some of the rumoured featured collaborators for the new album.

 

 

 

Also Mirwas, Joe Henry etc. Anybody else?

Awesome. Thanks for these!!  🐕❤️❤️👒👒🐕

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Last night i dreamt she released her new single. It was a boring mid tempo urban beat (think "Champagne rosé" without the flute), Anitta was singing solo almost the full song, then Drake was rappin a bit, and at the very end, like the last 25 seconds, you could barely hear M doing a few back up humming behind Anitta & Drake's voices. I was on here and people couldn't believe it...

It was horrible...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Last night i dreamt she released her new single. It was a boring mid tempo urban beat (think "Champagne rosé" without the flute), Anitta was singing solo almost the full song, then Drake was rappin a bit, and at the very end, like the last 25 seconds, you could barely hear M doing a few back up humming behind Anitta & Drake's voices. I was on here and people couldn't believe it...

It was horrible...

Yeah, thanks for sharing...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Last night i dreamt she released her new single. It was a boring mid tempo urban beat (think "Champagne rosé" without the flute), Anitta was singing solo almost the full song, then Drake was rappin a bit, and at the very end, like the last 25 seconds, you could barely hear M doing a few back up humming behind Anitta & Drake's voices. I was on here and people couldn't believe it...

It was horrible...

??? :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, trickyricky said:

dont know whats worse me thinking they was the beach boys or madonna thinking that was her in the pic lol

Omg I missed this. So Madonna posted this pic thinking it was her??????  :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For the record, for Brazilian users: NOBODY OUTSIDE BRAZIL GIVES A DAMN ABOUT ANITTA OR ANITTA'S REPUTATION OR ABSURDITIES. 

Even if Madonna worked with her nobody outside Brazil would give a fuck if one local singer once defended another local act doing local things. Really, enough with that singer and use the thread created for you to talk about the new Alejandra Guzmán. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, trickyricky said:

I have a feeling we are going to get some official news about madonnas upcoming projects next week ...i feel it in my madonna fan bones 

If we don’t get news NEXT WEEK I’m officially blaming you. :chuckle:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd love a short, but golden, album from her again. It's been a while since she did that. I hate the trend for overlong albums with way too many filler tracks. Some of us still like to listen to an album all the way through.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

For the record, for Brazilian users: NOBODY OUTSIDE BRAZIL GIVES A DAMN ABOUT ANITTA OR ANITTA'S REPUTATION OR ABSURDITIES. 

Even if Madonna worked with her nobody outside Brazil would give a fuck if one local singer once defended another local act doing local things. Really, enough with that singer and use the thread created for you to talk about the new Alejandra Guzmán. 

Everything's good at home, buddy?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, alexis said:

Anitta these last months does not have a good reputation here in Brazil and this can hurt some of Madonna's plans. Even I'm already getting discouraged and sad about the possible realization of this song ... If she could at least make a song with IZA that is an artist as talented as Anitta and infinitely more conscious about social causes.

Why not collaborate with, you know, actual acclaimed good Brazilian musicians like Chico Buarque, Caetano Veloso ou Marisa Monte? Even Rita Lee would be welcome. In my opinion, to work with Anitta/Iza brings little to nothing to the table artistically wise; I hear their songs and see their music videos and I don't feel art at all, just singers with an attitude.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Rock said:

Why not collaborate with, you know, actual acclaimed good Brazilian musicians like Chico Buarque, Caetano Veloso ou Marisa Monte? Even Rita Lee would be welcome. In my opinion, to work with Anitta/Iza brings little to nothing to the table artistically wise; I hear their songs and see their music videos and I don't feel art at all, just singers with an attitude.

For all we know she may not even use the anitta song 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Tour announcement will be in February so I’m guessing we’ll get info on single release and/or album dates by then. #youllsee 

18 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Tour announcement will be in February so I’m guessing we’ll get info on single release and/or album dates by then. #youllsee 

ohh exciting how do you know this ..jesus i best get saving money and selling a kidney

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Tour announcement will be in February so I’m guessing we’ll get info on single release and/or album dates by then. #youllsee 

I think she is going to perform somewhere ..the grammys ??? i doubt she would announce a tour without doing something 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

For the record, for Brazilian users: NOBODY OUTSIDE BRAZIL GIVES A DAMN ABOUT ANITTA OR ANITTA'S REPUTATION OR ABSURDITIES. 

Even if Madonna worked with her nobody outside Brazil would give a fuck if one local singer once defended another local act doing local things. Really, enough with that singer and use the thread created for you to talk about the new Alejandra Guzmán. 

why would you support her collaborating not only with a girl who makes the worst music in the world, but also a horrible person who goes against everything madonna fought for? why do you keep defending this girl?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, robster said:

The team including Madonna have now all moved to Lisbon... So I'm thinking they will continue work there the next few days... Music video?!

I bet photoshoots for album artwork are done and they are gonna work on music video content over the next week. Once that’s done, she can prepare to release information!!! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

Tour announcement will be in February so I’m guessing we’ll get info on single release and/or album dates by then. #youllsee 

Can I just ask, when you got some exciting news about 'outside the box do any of the other rumours we've heard so far confirm what you heard? Eurovision? Etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I bet photoshoots for album artwork are done and they are gonna work on music video content over the next week. Once that’s done, she can prepare to release information!!! 

so klein is doing the album artwork ..maybe its for single artwork 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Maravilla said:

I'd love a short, but golden, album from her again. It's been a while since she did that. I hate the trend for overlong albums with way too many filler tracks. Some of us still like to listen to an album all the way through.

 

In theory, I totally agree. However, judging from MDNA on (even HC) she seems to have hard time 1) choosing the best songs for the album 2) choosing the best songs for the singles. There seem to be no outside perspective on whats good and what - not so much. Its understandable when you work on smth, like her, you get caught up in creating and you probably couldn't hear the real jams? For example: its criminal she left out "Across the Sky" from HC, that Love Spent or Beautiful Killer (both potential first single material in my view, in any case MILES better than GMAYL) were bonus tracks. If RH was just a regular album, we wouldn't have had RH the song, which was a bonus track again and in my view: again potential first single. I guess Interscope are not interested in really promoting her so I guess the more we get from the sessions, the better...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, karbatal said:

For the record, for Brazilian users: NOBODY OUTSIDE BRAZIL GIVES A DAMN ABOUT ANITTA OR ANITTA'S REPUTATION OR ABSURDITIES. 

Even if Madonna worked with her nobody outside Brazil would give a fuck if one local singer once defended another local act doing local things. Really, enough with that singer and use the thread created for you to talk about the new Alejandra Guzmán. 

True. Only Brazil would care really. Unless Anitta has done smth horrible which could be used to criticize Madonna. She is criticized left and right though, so they will find reasons for this :(.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, stancherry said:

According to the track list on her Instagram the number of songs is 15-16?  I wouldn't mind a longer album, in case if the songs are equally good.

I’d be thrilled with that many songs. I guess we will know.....SOON.

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

Tour announcement will be in February so I’m guessing we’ll get info on single release and/or album dates by then. #youllsee 

Queen coming through!

2E07CC68-068A-4234-B0B9-CE3AB87ED7B3.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, the-queen said:

 

Queen coming through!

2E07CC68-068A-4234-B0B9-CE3AB87ED7B3.gif

OMG!!! I so wanna another performance in the vein of RHT LAV. She was COMANDING that stage! And what a great MADONNA chorography.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

Tour announcement will be in February so I’m guessing we’ll get info on single release and/or album dates by then. #youllsee 

My coins are ready! :confessions:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...