Madonna - new album coming soon. Queen teases on Insta

15 minutes ago, Rock said:

The two female voices in the beginning? Yes, it is Portuguese; they say:

- Is there image down there/below?
- No.

😘

2 hours ago, robster said:

Omggg you are blowing me away again!!! Just so cool!! Please M, hire Robster now! ps: thank you endlessly and God bless. Your work fills me joy!

3 hours ago, headonfire said:

As someone from Portugal, this all feels so strange. Who would ever thought that Madonna would one day make an album inspired by my country, its culture, history, and people? It's just incredible! I couldn't be more excited to see what she has in store. 

She is really giving her all to this new record! The fact that everything is so tightly kept and there's been no leaks at all, no information, nothing, just makes it all even more exciting and special.

We must get ready guys... Because she's coming and will reinvent the pop world once again.

I think it's so cool she's highlighting your country too. Now I want to learn as much as I can about it. Seriously, enjoy this era as it's going to be so extra special for you. 

2 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Omggg you are blowing me away again!!! Just so cool!! Please M, hire Robster now! ps: thank you endlessly and God bless. Your work fills me joy!

A robster illustrated Madonna graphic novel would be amazing. 

I'm so excited for the new era!

Sounds like more than ever M has truly allowed herself to be the prism for the art and culture around her, showing immense curiosity. She's not only a fantastic mom - wasn't moving to Portugal first and foremost a decision of love? - but she remains a true artist. From my perspective it's wonderful how we got to witness, if only through her Instagram chronicles, how she's slowly experienced and absorbed Portuguese music in its largest sense: the warm and friendly atmosphere of the bars where they play fado, the streets of Lisbon at night, but also hanging out with the late Celeste Rodrigues (and in the shadow of Amália Rodrigues), Dino D'Santiago and seemingly countless other musicians. She seems to have embraced all of 'Lusofonia': Cape Verde, Brazil, even Angola if I'm not mistaken? I love the communal and inclusive spirit of Batuka and how festive it looks. Like M said we're in for a 'Feast!

I've booked my table.

This is going to be a celebration!

Edited by Reindeer
Typo!

46 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

Think beyond the charts obviously Madonna is this will not be a traditional album release going by recent rumors 

I feel if she just goes with the world flavour and adds her magic this album could be huge but not because she's going after the latest sound but because it will be full of real songs and melodies.

Sonically, I've found the last three albums hard to listen to all the way through.

People would love an album they can put on and enjoy the rhythms without a load of rent a rappers, politics etc.

2 hours ago, Reindeer said:

Sounds like more than ever M has truly allowed herself to be the prism for the art and culture around her, showing immense curiosity. She's not only a fantastic mom - wasn't moving to Portugal first and foremost a decision of love? - but she remains a true artist. From my perspective it's wonderful how we got to witness, if only through her Instagram chronicles, how she's slowly experienced and absorbed Portuguese music in its largest sense: the warm and friendly atmosphere of the bars where they play fado, the streets of Lisbon at night, but also hanging out with the late Celeste Rodrigues (and in the shadow of Amália Rodrigues), Dino D'Santiago and seemingly countless other musicians. She seems to have embraced all of 'Lusofonia': Cape Verde, Brazil, even Angola if I'm not mistaken? I love the communal and inclusive spirit of Batuka and how festive it looks. Like M said we're in for a 'Feast!

I've booked my table.

What a beautiful message. And love how you used the word Lusofinia 

3 hours ago, Reindeer said:

I've booked my table.

Me too! Beautiful post! 

1 hour ago, samosamosamo said:

Maybe the album is released in May because she is releasing a documentary series prior to that! Who knows..

That would be great. Getting the music exposed this way would be great. Adverts and TV programmes are a great way to help people warm to songs!

Guest CzarnaWisnia
4 hours ago, the-queen said:

A robster illustrated Madonna graphic novel would be amazing. 

I would totally buy that,

Am I the only one that would just like a great album ? I don’t want a video album or documentary . Remember the year long wait and disappointment with Secret Project and Xstatic Process . No just no . 

Good videos and good music is good enough for me 

Edited by RyanAnth4

1 hour ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Am I the only one that would just like a great album ? I don’t want a video album or documentary . Remember the year long wait and disappointment with Secret Project and Xstatic Process . No just no . 

Good videos and good music is good enough for me 

I agree, I hope it is just a traditional album with good music and good music videos.

5 hours ago, jonski43 said:

I feel if she just goes with the world flavour and adds her magic this album could be huge but not because she's going after the latest sound but because it will be full of real songs and melodies.

Sonically, I've found the last three albums hard to listen to all the way through.

People would love an album they can put on and enjoy the rhythms without a load of rent a rappers, politics etc.

really? only her 3 last albums? Isnt AL politics?