Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Madonna featured on Quavo track 'Champagne Rosé'


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Rebel Heartbreaker said:

Great pics! I see you love Debbie Harry and Grace Jones, too...so we are on a wavelength that is similar. Grace Jones is one of my biggest idols.

Same. I finally got my grace tattoo and actually showed it to her and spent the night with her when Bloodlight and Bami was released!! One of the best nights of my life!!! She was EVERYTHING. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, elijah said:

To be honest, I really love Revolver and I always have :).

Lol.  I have warmed to it over the years; it is immensely better than this Quavo track!

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Same. I finally got my grace tattoo and actually showed it to her and spent the night with her when Bloodlight and Bami was released!! One of the best nights of my life!!! She was EVERYTHING. 

Indeed!!  

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Rebel Heartbreaker said:

Lol.  I have warmed to it over the years; it is immensely better than this Quavo track!

i dont thonk so

Link to post
Share on other sites

:lmao:

I didn't even bothered with this. Her overfiltered voice, the repetitive beat and lines, the bad rapping.... It wa a big no after just 45-60 seconds of listening it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Icykiller said:

:lmao:

I didn't even bothered with this. Her overfiltered voice, the repetitive beat and lines, the bad rapping.... It wa a big no after just 45-60 seconds of listening it. 

Thank you.  Are we so desperate for new Madonna that a sub-standard track with her as a featured vocal is given more credit than is due!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Icykiller said:

:lmao:

I didn't even bothered with this. Her overfiltered voice, the repetitive beat and lines, the bad rapping.... It wa a big no after just 45-60 seconds of listening it. 

yes, but we are so thirsty than we drink anything from her!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2018 at 5:35 AM, Rebel Heartbreaker said:

'Tried to like it' is a key theme with this track. At this rate, 'Revolver' will be considered an all-time Madonna classic.

But it is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Icykiller said:

@Rebel Heartbreaker @promise to try yes, the thirst is real! But I also rather quench my thirst with something more substantive and truly M's, so better to wait.

Absolutely-- better to wait! I am patient....

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Thank god it isn’t a Madonna song. 

Quavo made it her song though since she appears more than 72% of the track, even more than Cardi B!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, reQuiem4adream said:

Quavo made it her song though since she appears more than 72% of the track, even more than Cardi B!

Still a load of pisch, though.  My standards must be too high...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Every time I see Cardi B like a pic on M's Instagram, it gives me hope they are still in touch and a video might be in the works!!!

 

 

IMG_5349.PNG

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, acko said:

I don't & I can't, it's just  SHIT. Why the 30 pages?

 

I like her part in it. It’s a nice little oddity in her canon and hopefully it means it satisfies the BITCH IM MADONNA part of her brain and the new album won’t have any of that sort of nonsense on it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Suedey said:

I like her part in it. It’s a nice little oddity in her canon and hopefully it means it satisfies the BITCH IM MADONNA part of her brain and the new album won’t have any of that sort of nonsense on it. 

:rotfl:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dollhouse said:

i hope more of this and bim and less faux throwback singles like LFL  to please her old fans who wont be pleased either way..

:clap: Watch the same people in this tread complaining about this song will find issues with most of her songs in the new album. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dollhouse said:

i hope more of this and bim and less faux throwback singles like LFL  to please her old fans who wont be pleased either way..

No!!!!  I want straight foward catchy uplifiting strong pop songs.  No rapping!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...