Madonna featured on Quavo track 'Champagne Rosé'

BatBro

7 minutes ago, Rebel Heartbreaker said:

Great pics! I see you love Debbie Harry and Grace Jones, too...so we are on a wavelength that is similar. Grace Jones is one of my biggest idols.

Same. I finally got my grace tattoo and actually showed it to her and spent the night with her when Bloodlight and Bami was released!! One of the best nights of my life!!! She was EVERYTHING. 

12 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Same. I finally got my grace tattoo and actually showed it to her and spent the night with her when Bloodlight and Bami was released!! One of the best nights of my life!!! She was EVERYTHING. 

Indeed!!  

:lmao:

I didn't even bothered with this. Her overfiltered voice, the repetitive beat and lines, the bad rapping.... It wa a big no after just 45-60 seconds of listening it. 

6 hours ago, Icykiller said:

I didn't even bothered with this. Her overfiltered voice, the repetitive beat and lines, the bad rapping.... It wa a big no after just 45-60 seconds of listening it. 

Thank you.  Are we so desperate for new Madonna that a sub-standard track with her as a featured vocal is given more credit than is due!

Just now, Icykiller said:

yes, but we are so thirsty than we drink anything from her!

On 11/6/2018 at 5:35 AM, Rebel Heartbreaker said:

'Tried to like it' is a key theme with this track. At this rate, 'Revolver' will be considered an all-time Madonna classic.

But it is.

3 minutes ago, Icykiller said:

@Rebel Heartbreaker @promise to try yes, the thirst is real! But I also rather quench my thirst with something more substantive and truly M's, so better to wait.

Absolutely-- better to wait! I am patient....

4 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Thank god it isn’t a Madonna song. 

Quavo made it her song though since she appears more than 72% of the track, even more than Cardi B!

2 hours ago, reQuiem4adream said:

Quavo made it her song though since she appears more than 72% of the track, even more than Cardi B!

Still a load of pisch, though.  My standards must be too high...

• 2 weeks later...

Every time I see Cardi B like a pic on M's Instagram, it gives me hope they are still in touch and a video might be in the works!!!

IMG_5349.PNG

13 hours ago, acko said:

I don't & I can't, it's just  SHIT. Why the 30 pages?

I like her part in it. It’s a nice little oddity in her canon and hopefully it means it satisfies the BITCH IM MADONNA part of her brain and the new album won’t have any of that sort of nonsense on it. 

9 hours ago, Suedey said:

I like her part in it. It’s a nice little oddity in her canon and hopefully it means it satisfies the BITCH IM MADONNA part of her brain and the new album won’t have any of that sort of nonsense on it. 

:rotfl:

5 hours ago, dollhouse said:

i hope more of this and bim and less faux throwback singles like LFL  to please her old fans who wont be pleased either way..

:clap: Watch the same people in this tread complaining about this song will find issues with most of her songs in the new album. :)