Birmingham UK December 16

Mmmmm

I hope the show goes well, I was at MDNA in Birmingham (I lived there at the time) and it had so many technical issues which made it a unique show. This time I live in Scotland and going to Glasgow, hopefully we all get a good show and no technical issues like Manchester

I was there too. Maybe I'm the curse

I hope last night's shambles will make her fired up and determined to give Birmingham 100%. I'm very excited for the next two shows. I just wish it'd never end.

I have reflected on last night and think madonna her team and the barclaycard arena will be very aware of last nights disaster and will work as hard as possible to avoid a repeat.. know I will be glued to my watch come 9pm tomorrow and listening out for mj though!!

Worries re the tech aside! So excited about the show tomorrow. Going to Birmingham lunch time checking in the hotel, Christmas market then getting ready with some bubbly! Ready for the queen!!

Worries re the tech aside! So excited about the show tomorrow. Going to Birmingham lunch time checking in the hotel, Christmas market then getting ready with some bubbly! Ready for the queen!!

Omg how amazing I'm so jealous!! You're getting into the Christmas spirit whilst getting ready for the queen :wow:

:thumbsup:

I have reflected on last night and think madonna her team and the barclaycard arena will be very aware of last nights disaster and will work as hard as possible to avoid a repeat.. know I will be glued to my watch come 9pm tomorrow and listening out for mj though!!

I chose Manchester over Birmingham this time and I so wish I hadn't. I hope you have a great show.

All I can say is that I LOVED the Queen's response to the negative people. She's been taking the stage much earlier than the last tour, and they run into a snafu and that's how some react. I suppose someone could have come out/said over the system that there were technical difficulties, but ah well.

Hope those attending the show tonight much enjoy themselves.