Adele on Madonna: Various Interviews

MLVC82

ROL has some of the absolute best songwriting of her career.

People might be over the sound,

But the magic that happened on the record...is only rivaled

by LAP and neither of those r my absolute favourites...4 personal

reasons obviously....

But yes it is THAT good. Let's not b silly.

THE END.

:fag:

I'm so glad we have finally reached the time when stars are rightfully praising Madonna. Even if Madonna's career is never filled with hit songs again, I think we have reached the point when her legacy cannot be denied thanks to other stars giving her major props. Almost every major female artist has mentioned Madonna as of late.

Also I loved the interview with Adele and I LOVEEEE the cover photo.

Guest Rachelle of London

Do you guys remember when the Sabrina the Teenage Witch movie "Sabrina Goes to Rome" used Sky Fits Heaven as it's opening song? Eat that haters.

Yessssssss.

• 2 weeks later...

Sure she will evolve sooner or later. How many albums can you make about some dude who hurt you when you were a teenager?

Well, the new album is not about that dude at all. Only one song. She talks about the music. Frank Sinatra did more or less the same kind of music all his life.

From Adele's iHeartRadio '25' Album Release Party at Joe's Pub NYC on 20Nov where she performed 3 songs and was interviewed by Z100's Elvis Duran.

She spoke about Madonna again. Billboard's report on what she said.

The Albums That Inspired 25
You wouldn't realize by listening to 25, but Moby's seminal Play and Madonna's Ray of Light were the albums she listened to the most while making her third album. Although she said she "wasn't exposed to Madonna's catalog earlier" in life, she absolutely fell in love with Madge's electronic foray after hearing it. "I believe everything she says on it. Some of the songs on it are an ode to her first kid, and I needed that to challenge me."

Well, the new album is not about that dude at all. Only one song. She talks about the music. Frank Sinatra did more or less the same kind of music all his life.

Kelly Clarkson hasn't really evolved in a decade either, she's kind of the same. Pink comes to mind, as well.

Its almost impossible for me to rank Madonna's albums at this point, but ROL will probably always be my #1.

That whole time was beyond magical. Everything came together perfectly.

Nothing Really Matters single release?