How to become the unapologetic Bitch?

ashtangi74

I would imagine you have to be sitting in front of the heart or to the left just for easy passage to the entrance to go up to meet Madonna.

I remember I saw the gentleman on the second show waiting at the side. He looked so nervous and excited.

I remember Guy did come around the right side but didn't close enough to me. Obviously if he did, I would have been the UB! LOL

I get why they choose from the heart but I think it would be even nicer if Guy chose a fan from another part of the arena...

Some dedicated fans throughout the arena who are just as deserving of getting up there.

:rotfl: YAASS GURL! :lmao:

Seriously we were making eye contact like crazy even my fren was all, "You hooking up with this moustachioed 'older gent'?" and I was all, "No BITCH! I just wanna go on stage with Madonna! I'm no ho!"

But in retrospect maybe I should have because Tony has a nice bod, nice arms & obviously he's close to Madonna (duh) and he has lovely eyes. And as we all know from IGTTYAS he's a TOP so I would have been in luck as I'm a super bottom (what shocker)! :rotfl:

However, moustaches / goatees / facial hair en GENERALE doesn't do it for me cause I think my perineum might get a carpet burn if he rims me?? I have a very delicate anus.

stop saying bullshit, that's absolutely untrue.

No it's not.

Madonna herself has said "you've been coming to my shows for years" to a few of the bitches.

Everyone's a fan but Guy is picking long-timers who have noticeably been at her shows for years and years.

Nothing wrong in that nither!

It's a great reward for loyalty to Madonna.

It's not always from the heart and it's not decided before the show starts(well , at least not always I want to think), in Quebec City the girl that was picked was in 2nd or 3rd row from the main stage on the right a few rows ahead of me, and she was asked a couple of songs before...she gave an interview to a local newspaper, she was planning to attend 16 shows :-o

i hate it when fans spread assumptions as facts. that girl who made the unapologetic bitch outfit in canada with her mom seemed like a regular lovely fan, not someone who comes to all the shows or has a "connection".

i hate it when fans spread assumptions as facts. that girl who made the unapologetic bitch outfit in canada with her mom seemed like a regular lovely fan, not someone who comes to all the shows or has a "connection".

Everyone is a fan....regardless of how much money they spent on looking like her or how many shows they've been too.

We are all united in our love for Madonna.

❤️

But Guy has chosen "most" of the bitches so far because of there loyalty to Madonna.....whys that seen as so hard to accept?