Birmingham

Glasgow

Miami, 2nd night

Both Melbourne nights

Both Sydney nights

Both Brisbane nights

Hi daddy

635745670798876760-1385447619_6357347568

That description of your DWT experience is so perfect!! DWT was my first experience too and when she emerged I had chills. I just couldn't believe it was actually her. I had pretty bad seats but it didn't even matter.

I'm going to the DC show. I'm so disappointed a second night was never added. :( That means I'm going to have to find a way to make it to Atlanta in Jan. I kinda like I have some time to work it all out. Ideally I'd love to go to a San Juan show but that's probably way out the budget for me.

I'm at Washington, DC too. I'm also sad there isn't a second night. I don't think I'm going to make it to a second show. Too bad she's not going to North Carolina this time.

NYC, all 3 nights

Both Toronto nights

Both London nights

Both Barcelona nights

Zurich

Manchester

Birmingham

Glasgow

Miami, 2nd night

Both Melbourne nights

Both Sydney nights

Both Brisbane nights

I'm jealous and wish I had disposable income.

I'm at Washington, DC too. I'm also sad there isn't a second night. I don't think I'm going to make it to a second show. Too bad she's not going to North Carolina this time.

I know! Atlanta is a pretty long drive for me, Charlotte would be much easier. What section are you in?

Thanks for "getting it". That DWT moment was ...there's no words. Ya just had to be there and since you were, you totally understand. As our Rebel Heart ATL date draws near, feel free to hit me up and maybe we can at least high five in the hallway on the way to our sections! ;)

Sounds good! ;)

I hope I get to meet some of you guys!! I am flying in from Kansas City the day of the Brooklyn show on 9/19.

I hate that I waited so damn long to finally see her, being a fan all these years. It took me until MDNA (when she came to KC, FINALLY) to see her in concert. I was so excited about that show, but ended up getting so sick with a virus, but I still went. I saw the show with a 101 fever, and was half delirious. lol

I will be taking lots of precautions this time, as I'm slightly paranoid of getting sick again. ugh.

REGARDLESS, looking forward to this show and the tour and EVERYTHAAAANGGGG! :tigger: