First Official Rebel Heart Tour Teaser Videos

Royal T

I think it would have been better if she didn't already use the throne/spin on the promo tour....it was been there done that by the time the tour started.

Exactly. So much was lifted verbatim from the promo tour. So uninspired.

They have the Truth or Dare symbols!!!!

Will M emerge from a cage??

madonna in a cage! OMG that would be such a fantastic opening. i hope she wear a controversial outfit aswell, it would fit with what she's trying to say with rebel heart, and it's a bit human nature too. that's one song I think she should do on the tour and make the performance around the theme of the video.

I don't think its out of the question but I don't think she will open by coming out in a cage. Unless Iconic really is the opening and she's going to do her own take on Mike Tyson being in the cage for the interlude. Im concerned that you won't even be able to see her in it and would have no dramatic impact. Gwen Stefani did the same thing on her Sweet Escape Tour and from an audience perspective it just looked silly and cheap. Do the snippets even show Madonna in the cage? I didn't see her in it.

As Nightshade once said, it looks like she's entering the show as if she were the grand winning prize on The Price Is Right.

Compare that entrance to Perfections or MDNA and it's just horrible.

Still like S&S regardless.

:lmao:

I forgot that I said that, but I was right. That is how S&S's intro looks. So mundane.

She can do it! Confessions was the ultimate, but MDNA was good too.

Guest Rachelle of London

Didn't she emerge from a disco ball for one of the Hung Up promo performances too?

That doesn't count because they like that one :lmao:

I think some bitches here are forgetting some other iconic entrances like Reinvention and Girlie. You all better recognise! Confesions and MDNA were perfection but let's get it right here mamas.

As Nightshade once said, it looks like she's entering the show as if she were the grand winning prize on The Price Is Right.

Compare that entrance to Perfections or MDNA and it's just horrible.

Still like S&S regardless.

That's it! I couldn't remember who said it.

Not sure about the cage although I'm never sure until I see things live.

I think some bitches here are forgetting some other iconic entrances like Reinvention and Girlie. You all better recognise! Confesions and MDNA were perfection but let's get it right here mamas.

The Virgin Tour is very underrated as an opener - even her first entrance was stunning, being silhouetted against the backdrop and slowly rising whilst doing those awesome DYU moves!

I can't at some people! It's like when BiM was released, people immediately was rubbishing GT! I can understand some tours not being your favourite but cmon! MDNA had great moments! And S&S tour.

TGS remains iconic.

Nudey Carrie Ann shimmying down the pole lip syncing , the lights from the floor, M swatting Mosquitos in Australia with her whip. Fabulous

Amen to the Queen being still relevant for only of 30sec of preview of her tour !

THose chicks are nothing but fun. Still I want to express my deepest hatred towards that redhaired granny. Shes so twofaced and such a liar.

I am looking to the start of the tour, when evveryone is going to talk about the Queen :D

still 2 months to go but lets get the party started

That fucking bitch Sharon

Love Darlene

That fat bitch with the bad wig and T. rex arms who looks like cee lo green in drag needs to go

Sharon is irrelevant anyway. Doesn't her husband do the same thing every gig

When he's not nearly dead or fucked out of his mind trying to blot out the lump of play doh he married

Stop giving them clicks. A bunch of has beens!! As if their pathetic viewers are gonna buy Madonna tickets anyways.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

goddess, don't even link that stupid video. there are trolls here who just lurk to find shit like that. i don't care if people give her shit about controversies (even though I hate how they simplify her and her context) but that other shit they're talking about is so unfair. other artists tour all the time and never get headlines for NOT selling as much as they thought.

when gaga played in the city M will play she didn't sell it out and tix were at least half the price of madonna. you think media spends one article talking about it? nop. but for madonna already on the second day of the tour sales they were talking. on the one hand I think it means madonna is more relevant, but on the other hand it's like they want to put negative attention to her that they don't do for other artists. I'm not sure where this bias comes from. but i see it everywhere. gaga barely sold out a few shows in australia for like $20 a ticket and no one said anything

the only ones who seem to be fair is the brazilian press. maybe also the italians

goddess, don't even link that stupid video. there are trolls here who just lurk to find shit like that. i don't care if people give her shit about controversies (even though I hate how they simplify her and her context) but that other shit they're talking about is so unfair. other artists tour all the time and never get headlines for NOT selling as much as they thought.

when gaga played in the city M will play she didn't sell it out and tix were at least half the price of madonna. you think media spends one article talking about it? nop. but for madonna already on the second day of the tour sales they were talking. on the one hand I think it means madonna is more relevant, but on the other hand it's like they want to put negative attention to her that they don't do for other artists. I'm not sure where this bias comes from. but i see it everywhere. gaga barely sold out a few shows in australia for like $20 a ticket and no one said anything

the only ones who seem to be fair is the brazilian press. maybe also the italians

Because they're jealous as FXCK! Madonna does and says what she wants! And still looks damn good than these trolls and that's why it makes them mad!

Artists like Gags should worry when you're not written or talked about cause then that's a sign that you're OVER and people don't care.

I literally DESPISE "The Talk". A true piece of shit show. With a mindless audience (much like that Wendy Williams show).

In fact, I'm completely done with these roundtable talk shows. A bunch of catty c and d listers, who aren't even remotely intelligent, payed to sit around and have a mindless opinion. Fuck off. Kids these days get paid to do that shit from their own room on Youtube.

You just know if Madonna were to show up on "The Talk", they'd all be kissing her ass.

how do they know the nuns are the strippers??? maybe they came out and kicked the real strippers off the pole, lol.

these forgettable bitches will be forgotten as soon as the commercials come on.