What's your favourite tour version of FROZEN?

Apples388

"FROZEN" on tour  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you prefer?

• Drowned World Tour 2001
    • Re-Invention Tour 2004
    • Sticky & Sweet Tour 2009

We all know it's a Song of Life that is under-performed. Hopefully she'll bring it back for the biggest tour of the 2015-2016 saison, also known as The Rebel Heart Tour.

Which tour version did you prefer?

DROWNED WORLD TOUR 2001: Geishadonna in full regalia. Not much I can say about this except that it's a masterpiece in theatricality. The Stereo MCs as a backdrop works extremely well.

REINVENTION 2004: a 'less is more' approach for this song after the theatrical "Vogue" and intense "Nobody Knows Me." This is just Madonna and a microphone singing her little heart out. We don't see this often enough but it is lovely.

STICKY & SWEET 2009: a completely opposite approach this time around, where the song is performed against a dance remix backdrop featuring elements of Calvin Harris' "I'm Not Alone" and also spliced with verses from "Open Your Heart" and also a bit of the "Hung Up" sample for extra measure. With intense group choreography too, naturally!

Which of the three do you prefer?

But what about the Drowned World Tour version? :(

Yaaay! :D

Anyway, I have to go with the beautifully arranged and performed RIT version.

LOVE ALL THREE!!!

DWT is such a theatrical spectacular perf. But there's something about the RIT perf that I love. Maybe because it's just her singing the song? She sounds amazing too. Love it.

And sticky is amaxing. So refreshing to see that in 2009

Guest ziggy

The DWT rendition was otherworldly. This is my favourite song of hers. She better do it on this tour, it will be a perfect fit with Ghosttown in the post-apocalyptic section.

Drowned World!

But the choreography on SS is one of her best!For some reason prefer watching the rehearsal video of it on YouTube than the finalized polished video

Drowned World!

But the choreography on SS is one of her best!For some reason prefer watching the rehearsal video of it on YouTube than the finalized polished video

Whats the rehearsal video?

SS was superb, only partII of the tour, no official video?

reinvention was out of tune, sorry..... [the 4 times I was there]

Whats the rehearsal video?

Soundchecks,there's a bunch of videos on YouTube of just her rehearsing before MDNA,no costumes no make up,just in her natural gym comfy gear

DWT !!!

I want it again on this tour. I love its dramatic energy. For the new tour I want a percussion and ney version <3

Soundchecks,there's a bunch of videos on YouTube of just her rehearsing before MDNA,no costumes no make up,just in her natural gym comfy gear

Ahh sure

I thought a dress rehearsal video had leaked lol

• 2 weeks later...