Rebel Heart Tour setlist on M Instagram

LHakaLH

When are you jokers gonna realise that without the "general public" there will BE NO MADONNA TOURS?

What's that she said about the possibility of a fan-oriented b-sides/rare tracks tour? "Who's gonna pay my overheads" That about sums it up.

Keep slavishly nodding your heads to... Body Shop tango version, while the rest of the world jumps and sings to Holiday and Like a Prayer.

thats what I keep saying!! I'm fine with BODY SHOP (I love it) or a few songs performed by her but at least 60% has to be hits or songs in the range of WTG and Dress You Up so people know it. otherwise she's gonna have to play small amphitheatres soon, and not even everywhere, just in the main cities. its fun to have M be proud of her new work and only play that, but then WHY include shit like revolver that no one likes anyway? maybe she can do an "anti tour" or whatever its called when she wants to play theatres or small arenas and not have a big production. but it's a bit of a contrast to play just a few well known songs and other unknown songs (to the GP) when youre doing a WW tour as a pop artist.

When are you jokers gonna realise that without the "general public" there will BE NO MADONNA TOURS?

What's that she said about the possibility of a fan-oriented b-sides/rare tracks tour? "Who's gonna pay my overheads" That about sums it up.

Keep slavishly nodding your heads to... Body Shop tango version, while the rest of the world jumps and sings to Holiday and Like a Prayer.

:clap:

and honestly no one except for some hardcore fans here want a song like Bitch Im Madonna open the tour or even get attention, just saying.. iconic MAYBE could work when its mixed the right way with a song that's a hit

Is it true London night 2 still has more tickets available than have been sold? OOPS. Yeah, who needs the songs that made Madonna....Madonna.

The floor seats have all sold but there are seats still available in level 1 by the stage. Level 4 doesn't seem to be shifting at all. Thankfully they didn't add a third show otherwise we'd be facing a cancelled show due to "logistical problem". This tour needs good word of mouth and some great first reviews.

I just want oldies but goodies in full glory and not 20 seconds please!!!!! I want to hear the arena erupt with screams of joy!!!!!!!

Yes! No 1 verse 1 chorus like PDP MDNA.

We want the full versions and mass singalongs

Yes Markm, we need damn good YouTube clips of the shows and spread all over!

And some footage of the shows on all news channels like Vogue and Frozen for RIT which was everywhere.

and honestly no one except for some hardcore fans here want a song like Bitch Im Madonna open the tour or even get attention, just saying..

The criticism here is aimed at those dumb fans who think this is 2001 and people are lining up to see Madge read the phonebook in concert. Those days are gone. She is breaking out the old tunes by all accounts this time because she, unlike them, realises that's what needs to be done.

The floor seats have all sold but there are seats still available in level 1 by the stage. Level 4 doesn't seem to be shifting at all. Thankfully they didn't add a third show otherwise we'd be facing a cancelled show due to "logistical problem". This tour needs good word of mouth and some great first reviews.

I periodically check the Glasgow interactive map. She's shifting about 20 or so tickets a week, and the £120 ones RIGHT UP THE BACK aren't moving at all. Sales will pick up everywhere once the tour starts no doubt.

The criticism here is aimed at those dumb fans who think this is 2001 and people are lining up to see Madge read the phonebook in concert. Those days are gone. She is breaking out the old tunes by all accounts this time because she, unlike them, realises that's what needs to be done.

I periodically check the Glasgow interactive map. She's shifting about 20 or so tickets a week, and the £120 ones RIGHT UP THE BACK aren't moving at all. Sales will pick up everywhere once the tour starts no doubt.

Team Madonna are finally waking up and realising that those late starts, lack of hits and high prices have done a lot of damage. She's a businesswoman she's knows a hits heavy setlist will get her good headlines and hopefully shift tickets. Just a shame they didn't realise it before they anounced the tour.

I mean if you wanna hear aall those past hits

1 :maybe you just don t like her current music .

2 :you need a Madonna karaoke world tour .

3 :you need gp to singalong to make ya feel pride .

THAT MEANS YOU DO NOT RESPECT THE ARTIST...NOT THE REBEL

It always amazes me just how different public is in Spain from another countries. Here only BIG BIG BIG fans will pay more than 130 euro for a ticket. And those big fans love oldies, but new songs too. I guess in other parts of Europe and the rest of the world casual people go and spend 150 euro even though they are not big fans and want to listen to the oldies?

I guess you won't be attending the RH tour then? #itwouldbesonice

It's nothing to do with not respecting the artist. We all love her. Its about damage control.

Considering how many 80s hits she's has teased on Instagram, are you saying Madonna doesn't respect herself?

Let's all calm down darlings. My predictions are for a hit-heavy tour. I think we'll get loads and loads of '80s songs and the general public will be coming back on board and ticket sales will pick up hopefully.

The only thing I am not entirely sure of is the start time situation. At the moment I cannot predict for that. Give me a few weeks and I will let you know. When the hurly-burly's done...

She has been referencing herself and she seems to miss those old days, she posted lots of oldies in her Instagram before the album was out. She's so stubborn that I think that if she's playing more oldies this time it would be because she feels to, not because somebody thought it would be better to sell tickets.

I didn t want to insult anybody believe me .

I think if it was up to her she was going to perform really few old songs ( not even hit songs ) .I get her Picasso(True Artist) point of view ...new exhibition new works .

What a load of babushka! Those past songs are the reasons we are fans of hers! Majority of us love Rebel Heart!

It's not like she's singing Sonia's hits! These are her own material!!!

Let's all calm down darlings. My predictions are for a hit-heavy tour. I think we'll get loads and loads of '80s songs and the general public will be coming back on board and ticket sales will pick up hopefully.

The only thing I am not entirely sure of is the start time situation. At the moment I cannot predict for that. Give me a few weeks and I will let you know. When the hurly-burly's done...

Tell us something we don't already know, Mystic Meg :bad:

She has been referencing herself and she seems to miss those old days, she posted lots of oldies in her Instagram before the album was out. She's so stubborn that I think that if she's playing more oldies this time it would be because she feels to, not because somebody thought it would be better to sell tickets.

Yeah and I think when she sang Dress You Up and Holiday on Ellen and Fallon shows, she really seemed to enjoy singing them.

Agreed. She has said in a lot of interviews this era that she misses the 80's. A big theme of Rebel Heart is actually looking back, saying that all your past experiences make you the person you are today. Her older song titles are referenced in the songs. So I think if she is going to do a lot of oldies this is the tour to do it.

Like a lot of things with Madonna, there are multiple motivations. I'm sure a business practical thing is part of it but I also think she does enjoy singing the older stuff now and wants people to remember those.

I'm not too bothered by the set list. I like the majority of what she has recorded, old and new so I'm sure I will be happy with whatever the set list is. But I've never bought the idea that artists that perform their older hits are somehow selling out. Your past music makes who you are today as an artist so there's no reason to be ashamed of them and avoid performing them.

What a load of babushka! Those past songs are the reasons we are fans of hers! Majority of us love Rebel Heart!

It's not like she's singing Sonia's hits! These are her own material!!!

I LOVE 80s Madonna! But I also want to hear GT, LFL, HT, Iconic, DP

Agreed. She has said in a lot of interviews this era that she misses the 80's. A big theme of Rebel Heart is actually looking back, saying that all your past experiences make you the person you are today. Her older song titles are referenced in the songs. So I think if she is going to do a lot of oldies this is the tour to do it.

Like a lot of things with Madonna, there are multiple motivations. I'm sure a business practical thing is part of it but I also think she does enjoy singing the older stuff now and wants people to remember those.

I'm not too bothered by the set list. I like the majority of what she has recorded, old and new so I'm sure I will be happy with whatever the set list is. But I've never bought the idea that artists that perform their older hits are somehow selling out. Your past music makes who you are today as an artist so there's no reason to be ashamed of them and avoid performing them.

This is spot on from top to bottom. :thumbsup:

The people complaining about old hits havent even purchased tickets...NEXT!!!

:rotfl:

So true my Chelle chile. Whereas you and I are going to how many shows? I forgot where we were at last count but I think it's at least 3 shows apiece init? :rotfl::wow: