Madonna signs up for super shareable tech

XXL

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/madonna-signs-up-super-shareable-9419216

Madonna signs up for super shareable tech

The American popstar has signed up to use Super-Shareable Content from Modern-English to promote the global online Twitter competition for the Rebel Heart world tour.
JS65618469.jpg
Manchester digital technology agency Modern-English have scored a major coup with global superstar Madonna and LiveNation now using their technology. The American popstar has signed up to use their new Super-Shareable Content format to promote the global online Twitter competition for the Rebel Heart world tour.
The competition allows users from various territories around the globe to tweet to enter and win tickets, hotels and flights to see the Madonna show. The campaign is intended to promote the global tour across social channels and grow Twitter followers.
And with the new Super-Shareable tech the promotional site can also be easily embedded within fan sites, news sites and blogs with just a few clicks. Based on Hilton Street in the Northern Quarter, Modern-English is an ad tech agency with a passion for innovation.
In five years they have grown from a start-up based in a business incubator to a leading digital player in the tech industry. They have spent the last eight months developing their latest offering Super-Shareable Content which gives clients a new dimension to their strategies.
JS65618547.jpg
Bruce Thomas, managing director of Modern-English said: “Madonna’s team love this approach and she’ll be the first music star in the world to have used this tech. “We’ve moved the content technology game on a step with Super-Shareable.
“I think brand owners and popular sites will soon see that with this tech there is a new way of sharing engaging content with users. “It works to everyone’s advantage and was invented right here in Manchester”
According to the forward-thinking firm, Super-Shareable is a response to the demands of clients who have exhausted the potential of ‘flat’ content. These include ads, images and infographics, and want a way to share more engaging, interactive formats like games, quizzes, competitions and apps.
Super-Shareable allows these richer forms of content to be shared on virtually any website or blog using responsive technology that detects the width of the content site. With Super-Shareable users see relevant content that they can interact without having to divert to far from their original path.
Meanwhile the content site gets an SEO boost of it’s own from every interaction and share. The Madonna competition is now live and utilising Super-Shareable Content.

She should signs fucking deals with RADIO STATIONS instead, so they play her new songs.

She should signs fucking deals with RADIO STATIONS instead, so they play her new songs.

I so hope that sometimes Madonna comes to this forum and reads what we write. Because we are always SOOO SPOT ON!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

She has no Twitter presence. What's the point? It should be via Instagram or Facebook, if they are going to keep insisting with pursuing a crowd that has no interest in what she does.

That would imply that her team understands where her casual audience is.

This is easier: just throw money at yet another third-party service, gather some bogus impact metrics that she has no interest in understanding, and then convince her to add the company to her investment portfolio :lmao:

She has no Twitter presence. What's the point? It should be via Instagram or Facebook, if they are going to keep insisting with pursuing a crowd that has no interest in what she does.

That would imply that her team understands where her casual audience is.

This is easier: just throw money at yet another third-party service, gather some bogus impact metrics that she has no interest in understanding, and then convince her to add the company to her investment portfolio :lmao:

C'mon now , you seriously telling me you would not enjoy doing a Madonna sudoku puzzle. I'm holding out for the coloring in app, where Madonna provides her fans with stenciled images and the best coloring in wins the prize of next album cover. Yay!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

at the end of the video is that Sandra Barnyard asking the staff if she can get M's autograph?

The video they make you sure is so low quality. And the contest would make more sense if you got extra entries for making friends share so more and more people would post the video and therefore promote M. This contest is so basic there is no new technology in it at all. And yes it should not be Twitter only. SMDH. Oh well I guess that gives us a better chance of winning.

I dont understand this whole thread.

I didnt understand how this blind kid on TV earlier said he liked playing football. Dont let it peck your head. Lifes too short.

I still don't understand what the hell it actually is.....

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I mean, how hard was it to share content on the Internet before this?

Mind you, she's been jumping on random tech band wagons since Q sound snd did that ever get used again?