Why the string of bad luck?

bangbang

This era has been amazing for us fans, but for Madonna....not much fun at all, in fact, a nightmare. She's been enduring blow after blow after blow perhaps like never before, she seems generally unguarded, obviously affected by the attacks and well, you've seen her reactions on instagram. I'm starting to think she's suddenly laying low now just to have all of it stop. Why have so many bad things happened? I mean it's been MANY! can you compare this to the Erotica period? are you worried for whats to come, the tour? would M having a bf would have made things better? is this just a case of 'when it rains, it pours', or something else?

I can't be a superhero right now

Even hearts made out of steel

Can break down

:(

Damnit I knew you bitches would come in to make fun of this :lol: I don't care, go away if you don't like it ! I'm a JoanOfArquer and I'm not ashamed!!

Yesss!!!

D593CF97-29A4-4475-BCD2-77854FC3ABD8.jpg

If the backlash from the Sex book and her adoption didn't kill this woman nothing will. Madonna is not a stupid person and she knows what's coming and what's not... Maybe this idea of her being upset or hurt comes from her Instagram but I wouldn't pay much attention...

She's obviously busy with her tour or/and family.. And I noticed she's always doing a disappearing act when she creates some sort of media storm. It's happened when she snogged Spears at MTV Awards... She disappeared after! It's a way for her to clear the air so she won't feed the trolls.

And I noticed she's always doing a disappearing act when she creates some sort of media storm. It's happened when she snogged Spears at MTV Awards... She disappeared after! It's a way for her to clear the air so she won't feed the trolls.

Does this mean she'll be at the Met Gala *praying*

(little girl voice, a bit retard like Björk or Ellie Goulding)

"Let me flourish, let me meltown

Let this mad, mad world at bay

Let me conquer, let me lay down

Let the sun burn down on me

If only...."

IMO, what can affect her the most is the leak thing (music & photos) for it has to come from an insider.

Then, she pushed her tracks with a lot of promo, making great things like the Living For Love performances and there was the fall at the Brits.

The fact that in spite of the quality of music and the promo, it didn't go well on charts must be really questionning.

But I'm 100% sure that she will put all effort into the show, as she does everytime.

Because in the end, we will all see her brillance in art she keeps on doing no matter how popular she is (look at the Girlie Show), time will judge her entire carreer in the light of her neverending work, and she knows it !

(little girl voice, a bit retard like Björk or Ellie Goulding)

"Let me flourish, let me meltown

Let this mad, mad world at bay

Let me conquer, let me lay down

Let the sun burn down on me

If only...."

:lmao:

At the end of it all she has a loving family and I think she knows that's the most important thing - her kids ( and they are amazing ) .