Queen of Instagram

Mmmmm

if she would post more "selfies" (gosh i hate that word..) she would have a lot more followers too. 4 million is a lot though. for M on social media anyway, compared to her youtube 4 million is good! but she gets such few likes.. theres people with half her amount of followers who get 100k likes (never less) on each photo.. she could easily get double what she has now (likes&followers) if she posts a recent pic of herself just once a week, lol. im surprised she has so many followers with all that fan "art" and nostalgia & kiddy pics, lol.

if she would post more "selfies" (gosh i hate that word..) she would have a lot more followers too. 4 million is a lot though. for M on social media anyway, compared to her youtube 4 million is good! but she gets such few likes.. theres people with half her amount of followers who get 100k likes (never less) on each photo.. she could easily get double what she has now (likes&followers) if she posts a recent pic of herself just once a week, lol. im surprised she has so many followers with all that fan "art" and nostalgia & kiddy pics, lol.

tumblr_inline_no9idwNdvg1to3leq_500.gif

I agree 100 percent

Here's a fucking selfie!!! God you people lol

BBB19853-C232-4CC0-B44A-F459128AE350.jpg

AEC4A260-C6CE-4721-856D-33B4F1083CAE.jpg

It's not a selfie :D It's her half head. Why she always post her mouth, not a full face

Now here's a proper fan art!! By Robster!!!

FD9C615A-7EF0-4B89-979D-4EEDF6A7AD82.png

Congratulations, Robster!!! She finally saw it!

Here are your original posts from the 'Bitch I'm Madonna Brings The House Down at Jimmy Fallon' thread. :clap:

A little something I made :)

Thanks so much for the kind words guys! This performance just gives me life! I had to do something with it. I tagged her and her entire team in it on my instagram! Like and comment on it if you'd like! My username there is also robster16. Would be Awesome if she indeed got to see this piece :)

HA. I mentioned I wanted a selfie yesterday and she posted one even if it's half. Thanks Madonna!

Robs work is fantastic. Was the hair always pink at the ends?

Sharp eye! It wasn't actually. I edited that for her ;) To make the artwork fit better with the look in the video!

Sharp eye! It wasn't actually. I edited that for her ;) To make the artwork fit better with the look in the video!

So it is your ART for the BiM cover?!!! "I edited that for her" hmmmmmm

So it is your ART for the BiM cover?!!! "I edited that for her" hmmmmmm

Well, from what I understand it has been suggested to her, at the very last moment (for which I made an edited version to make the look fit the music video even more), but I might have been too late and a different cover might have been chosen already. So fingers crossed that this ends up being used. I personally doubt it though!

Well, from what I understand it has been suggested to her, at the very last moment (for which I made an edited version to make the look fit the music video even more), but I might have been too late and a different cover might have been chosen already. So fingers crossed that this ends up being used. I personally doubt it though!

I hope so, too!!! You are a very, very talented artist. :)