Queen of Instagram

Mmmmm

I don't get the "#nosausage" thing, what was in the picture she removed? :mellow:

Post something from rehearsals bitch.

I don't think she will she's keeping this very secret. lol

I don't think she's even in intense rehearsal phase yet. I think she's more in a family downtime before the storm phase

I'm sure she'll reveal many a detail over the course of the summer

No more fan art for the meantime. I'd rather see a food pic from her

No, I think the fan art is cool. Nothing to me is more boring when people post pictures of the food they eat. Thank God she never does that.

No, I think the fan art is cool. Nothing to me is more boring when people post pictures of the food they eat. Thank God she never does that.

she did before :chuckle: the macarons and the bagel iirc

No more fan art for the meantime. I'd rather see a food pic from her

And it's always from the same 2 fan artists, I see far more talented work than the 2 she keeps posting from.

maybe she's sad because the tickets in usa aren't selling great.

Can you stop with your continual posts with little digs in them towards Madonna. It is continual and tedious. Must you always suggest she is either miserable, tired, drunk, high or bring up some other negative issue.

Can you stop with your continual posts with little digs in them towards Madonna. It is continual and tedious. Must you always suggest she is either miserable, tired, drunk, high or bring up some other negative issue.

read freemysouls post they have sad the same thing. And last time I checked it was a free country and people are allowed to voice their own opinion. It's not even a criticism Madonna herself put that pic up with "current mood" a lot of times i'm half joking when i say she's drunk. geeesh! :huh:

read freemysouls post they have sad the same thing. And last time I checked it was a free country and people are allowed to voice their own opinion. It's not even a criticism Madonna herself put that pic up with "current mood" a lot of times i'm half joking when i say she's drunk. geeesh! :huh:

Of course it is a free country and you can say what you want but stop playing the innocent and pretending you are joking. As for saying your post is like "free my souls" he did not bring up slow ticket sales. Anyway, post what you like, I won't be commenting again.