Queen of Instagram

Mmmmm

Cute selfie. Oh, great ready everyone she's playing her guitar! She references breaking a string and a nail. LOL. I see plenty of guitar playing on this tour. I love it! The more people tell her not to do something, the more she does it!!

Cute selfie. Oh, great ready everyone she's playing her guitar! She references breaking a string and a nail. LOL. I see plenty of guitar playing on this tour. I love it! The more people tell her not to do something, the more she does it!!

One of the many reasons why I love her.

Nice // Everybody; shes singing her heart out! good she got better backup dancers nowadays,

her moves are quite good though.

"When i break a string and a nail and nobody hears it does that mean it didn't happen? ‪#‎bitchimmadonna‬ ‪#‎rebelhearttour‬11401144_10153393492094402_2115951167967

Fuck Yeah! ‪#‎bitchimmadonna‬

‪#‎rebelheartBitches‬

1907489_10153067195052979_20021057541892

Unwinding after a hard day at work! #bitchimtired 1f377.pngemoji-E022.pngemoji-E113.png

11393080_10153068770962979_6668292132377

I love it when she plays the guitar! contrary to other fans, I prefer it when there are less dancers on stage. during the performances of living for love they really distracted the feel of it and sometimes made it appear clumsy. she's at her best when she's on stage on her own or just with a few people

I love it when she plays the guitar! contrary to other fans, I prefer it when there are less dancers on stage. during the performances of living for love they really distracted the feel of it and sometimes made it appear clumsy. she's at her best when she's on stage on her own or just with a few people

I read somewhere that they were going to do a few more intimate type of performances on this tour. But I liked the Living for Love performances. I think that is a song that needs a lot of dancers because it's an epic anthem.

I like more intimate performances on slower songs.

I think Madonna is great both on her own and in bigger more epic stagings. I hope this tour balances the two. She is one of the few artists that can do both well.

I read somewhere that they were going to do a few more intimate type of performances on this tour. But I liked the Living for Love performances. I think that is a song that needs a lot of dancers because it's an epic anthem.

I like more intimate performances on slower songs. I think Madonna is great both on her own and in bigger more epic stagings. I hope this tour balances the two. She is one of the few artists that can do both well.

This!

I think Madonna is great both on her own and in bigger more epic stagings. I hope this tour balances the two. She is one of the few artists that can do both well.

I know what you mean, but I think there were a bit too much on stage. when they surrounded her and she pushed them away it looked a bit messy :p

but youre right, she easily can do both well. thats what I love about her. she's a versatile girl. almost like she's joni mitchell, janet, bowie, and pearl lang all in one

She's always pushing and pulling dancers. More interaction than any onther artist I can think of.

Its true the LFL was a lot of everything and I still love the infamous Brits performance bc her resilience manifests perfectly, and the mishap gets smaller and smaller by time.

I liked those Japanese girls but I stopped following them on twitter, I couldnt understand a word they were saying : )))

Very much enjoy both as well, but maybe would like a bit more of an "intimate" show for RHT.

Honestly, would probably love the tour no matter how the final product because M rarely disappoints!