Says she changed her mind on Instagram...

Guest Norig

Why would she post that if it didn't mean anything? not to mention that she changed it, it's not even the same quote.

Madonna is a regrammer. She reposts other people's Instagram photos. Always has and will continue to do so, unfortunately.

Guest Pud Whacker

Acting again!!!! :tigger:

i would die!!! i would be so happy!!! i was always first in line at madonna movies. 2 hours of bliss.

tumblr_mkr9t4PSgJ1qlycwjo1_500.gif

Well yeah Tidal is such a massive flop of all proportions. The boss has gone, theyve let off staff, P Diddy seems to have gone and its dropped out of the top 750 download apps.

she changed the quote? didn't notice that..

The original quote says "good luck", while Madonna this times says "wish me luck", so it's different. God we're fucking bored if we had to make a thread about this :lmao: I really hope she does something soon, step out in public..anything!!

Ok.

Was Marlene Dietrich the one who said "I want to be alone" and then retired from the public eye! *Gulp*

(I'm sure it won't be that)

:)

No she's the one whom when she died, they allowed Paris Match to take pictures of her apt. Avenue Montaigne in Paris where she lived and they took a picture of a magazine with a picture of Meryl Streep on which Marlene had written "How ugly can you get ?"

tumblr_lujkbuK1Se1qep1sno1_400.png

Guest Pud Whacker

No she's the one whom when she died, they allowed Paris Match to take pictures of her apt. Avenue Monceau in Paris where she lived and they took a picture of a magazine with a picture of Meryl Streep on which Marlene had written "How ugly can you get ?"

my absolute favorite. i quote her sticky notes ALL THE TIME!!!

my favorite one: AGE IS UGLY on the Garbo photo of her covering her face while walking in new york!!! :rotfl:

my absolute favorite. i quote her sticky notes ALL THE TIME!!!

my favorite one: AGE IS UGLY on the Garbo photo of her covering her face while walking in new york!!! :rotfl:

She was such a bitch maybe the alpha bitch.

She trashed and praised Madonna while watching the Who's that girl tour and Blond Ambition tour on TV, saying that she could not sing well but " THIS IS HOW YOU HANDLE A STAGE !". There's another story about this french actress, very popular in the late 70's, Marlene Jobert (mother of Eva Green) , they had the same agent and every year he tried to have Dietrich sign a birthday card to Jobert as "From Marlene to Marlene". He tried everything but each time she cut him short saying "No, it's for that redhead. I hate her."

Maybe she changed her Mind about the billboard awards and decided to make a surprise performance. :)

MTE :p One can dream…

She still has plenty of time to rehearse.

The original quote says "good luck", while Madonna this times says "wish me luck", so it's different. God we're fucking bored if we had to make a thread about this :lmao: I really hope she does something soon, step out in public..anything!!

that's interesting cause the original quote indeed says "good luck" :

10831825_306105536254834_2139006158_a.jp

so the fact she changed it must have a special meaning...

(Marlene hated Madonna so much :D )

My guess is that it's Tidal? I've just read something about Kanye West backing out already.

I think she might be hinting at doing the same - she hash tagged #unapologeticbitch which could be a reference to "how much your selfish bullshit cost me"?

And she was saying she deserved better in her other posts - I don't think Tidal has turned out to be what they thought they could make it.

Who knows?

this board.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No she's the one whom when she died, they allowed Paris Match to take pictures of her apt. Avenue Montaigne in Paris where she lived and they took a picture of a magazine with a picture of Meryl Streep on which Marlene had written "How ugly can you get ?"

tumblr_lujkbuK1Se1qep1sno1_400.png

She really did? :dead: :dead: :dead:

She was such a bitch maybe the alpha bitch.

She trashed and praised Madonna while watching the Who's that girl tour and Blond Ambition tour on TV, saying that she could not sing well but " THIS IS HOW YOU HANDLE A STAGE !". There's another story about this french actress, very popular in the late 70's, Marlene Jobert (mother of Eva Green) , they had the same agent and every year he tried to have Dietrich sign a birthday card to Jobert as "From Marlene to Marlene". He tried everything but each time she cut him short saying "No, it's for that redhead. I hate her."

Wow. Dietrich gave no fucks, did she? :lmao: