What are your Rebel Heart Tour preparations?

christopherm

Being that this is my first tour I'd love to hear how you prep for the show so I can get an idea of what to expect! Do you buy comfy shoes, do you bring water, are cameras allowed, do you buy merch early? I know our precious Suedey bleaches his tight hole for every concert! :wow: I've read about how late she was for MDNA and i'm prepared to wait all night if i have to, i'll just wake my mom up when the show starts :D

I think it is fun to go with people who are ALL IN for a Madonna concert. For MDNA, I took the day off work and met friends for dinner and drinks. Then we went to a bar near the venue and played M on the jukebox until it was close to 9PM. Eventually, we made our way to the arena and browsed the merchandise, had a few more drinks and then finally found our seats (after a pre-show bathroom break). It was perfect.

I saw MDNA in Seattle and it was cool to see so many people playing Madonna in their cars on the way to the show. I love the atmosphere of a pre-M concert. She was at Key Arena then and it was like the whole Queen Anne Neighborhood (around the arena) was a full on Madonnafest that day. So much fun. It helped that the rainy season hadn't started yet too so it was sunny, cool outside and gorgeous.

I am not sure if I will be seeing her in St. Paul or Portland (Oregon) this time. I am also considering Vancouver.

Me and my boyfriend are flying from Edinburgh, Scotland to see the Madison Square Garden show.

It's also our first time in New York. I think he is dressing up like a 'Rebel' and I am the 'heart'

It's his first time seeing M so I'm really excited!

Usually I don't do much. This time however I bought VIP and they were expensive so I decided I am going ALL out on that day. Because why not?? So I am not sure who I am taking with me- my sister or one of my friends. We are getting our hair and makeup done getting dressed up, then having lunch at a fancy restaurant and hanging out in LA, then head to the concert have a blast, possibly a bar afterwards and get a taxi home cause we will drink too much.

Cute idea! :)

I think he wants to go all out to see her because I've converted him to being an M fan. I forced him to watch all the tours from beginning to end a few weeks ago. It worked, he now loves her! 😂

Being that this is my first tour I'd love to hear how you prep for the show so I can get an idea of what to expect! Do you buy comfy shoes, do you bring water, are cameras allowed, do you buy merch early? I know our precious Suedey bleaches his tight hole for every concert! :wow: I've read about how late she was for MDNA and i'm prepared to wait all night if i have to, i'll just wake my mom up when the show starts :D

:rotfl:

Guest bluejean

I think he is dressing up like a 'Rebel' and I am the 'heart'

Omg. That is such a cute idea.

Since I am single though I will have to represent both :lol: Ugh. I'm so dressing up. Ugh. Can't wait.

And to answer the original question I bought a VIP ticket and will be getting drunk with all the Madonna loons at the bar beforehand. I don't want to be too drunk though but I definitely want to have a wild time. I am actually going by myself because I didn't know anyone in Toronto when I bought the ticket which is abit of a shame. I hope I don't have a Barney concert experience :lol: If anyone annoys me I will literally tell them to fuck themselves, noone is ruining my first moment with her majesty.

OMG christopherm I didn't expect you to be so young. Another of the cool kids here.

What age did you think I was? I just turned 23! :D

Oh! And is there exclusive merch at the shows that aren't online? I want the Rebel Heart pillow from the online store :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Omg. That is such a cute idea.

Since I am single though I will have to represent both :lol: Ugh. I'm so dressing up. Ugh. Can't wait.

And to answer the original question I bought a VIP ticket and will be getting drunk with all the Madonna loons at the bar beforehand. I don't want to be too drunk though but I definitely want to have a wild time. I am actually going by myself because I didn't know anyone in Toronto when I bought the ticket which is abit of a shame. I hope I don't have a Barney concert experience :lol: If anyone annoys me I will literally tell them to fuck themselves, noone is ruining my first moment with her majesty.

It will be such a special night, can't believe this will be your first time!

Guest bluejean

I think it is fun to go with people who are ALL IN for a Madonna concert. For MDNA, I took the day off work and met friends for dinner and drinks. Then we went to a bar near the venue and played M on the jukebox until it was close to 9PM. Eventually, we made our way to the arena and browsed the merchandise, had a few more drinks and then finally found our seats (after a pre-show bathroom break). It was perfect.

I saw MDNA in Seattle and it was cool to see so many people playing Madonna in their cars on the way to the show. I love the atmosphere of a pre-M concert. She was at Key Arena then and it was like the whole Queen Anne Neighborhood (around the arena) was a full on Madonnafest that day. So much fun. It helped that the rainy season hadn't started yet too so it was sunny, cool outside and gorgeous.

I am not sure if I will be seeing her in St. Paul or Portland (Oregon) this time. I am also considering Vancouver.

Ugh. That sounds amazing.

So far I just have a ticket for Toronto (6 rows back mind you!) but I'm going by myself. It's a VIP ticket though so I figure I'll make some friends at the VIP thing beforehand.

Can anyone tell me what the VIP parties beforehand are like? Is it lame or actually pretty good place to meet people?

Guest bluejean

It will be such a special night, can't believe this will be your first time!

I knooow! And I've been a fan since 1990!

It's cos I'm from Australia :lol: And I was way too young to see The Girlie Show. Can't wait!

Guest bluejean

What cities in North American do we think will have the best Madonna audiences?

I'm already seeing her in Toronto but I am looking at a second show in either Miami, New York, Montreal or Quebec...

I knooow! And I've been a fan since 1990!

It's cos I'm from Australia :lol: And I was way too young to see The Girlie Show. Can't wait!

I wish I was older so I could've seen all these amazing shows!!!

I wasn't born in 1990 🙈

Guest bluejean

Well I'd say NYC and Montreal out of those, tho New York may be harder to get decent tix I imagine.

I wonder if they will add another NYC show.

What's the deal with Montreal, everyone keeps saying its a great audience. I'd hate to be at a concert where the audience is fucking boring (and I experienced that with Bowie in Australia.)

Ditching my friends to attend solo in NY because want a great seat unless more shows are added then much more seats will be available.

NY shows might have some of the best crowds in US, but also think it's better to see M on a weekend night instead of weekdays when crowds tend to be mellower.

Only been to Montreal once, but think the audience should be an enthusiastic bunch of homos and other fans.

I will be flying in the day of the Brooklyn show, and I'm pretty sure that I will not be able to sleep the night before. So my day-of tour preparations will be caffeine and Pepto Bismal, because I have a very nervous stomach.

Bought tickets for the San Jose show

Bought plane tickets from México City to San Francisco

Already have permition from work

Actually on a diet

Planning outfit