All Hail Donna and Niki

Pablo94

Its very interesting to me how everyone call me on being "aggressive" or "rude" for getting back at people that wasnt nice to me in the first place. Eventually people will get that Im just reacting to people attacking and disrespecting me. In this case she started it when she came for me with that condescending tone asking me to "relax" and telling me how "mature minds" work.

You hit me once, Ill hit you back twice and harder. Thats how its going to be and I dont have to justify it.

1) My original comment wasn't meant to be taken that seriously. No one else here took it seriously. My original comment was not even necessarily meant for you. If it was, I would have quoted. That's what we do at this board a lot of the time...we make jokes, use a lot of sarcasm, etc. The more time you spend here, I think you'll pick up on that.

2) I "came" for no one. If you didn't take everything literally, you would see that no one "attacked" you or "disrespected" you. Again, it was a comment meant in jest. You responded more aggressively (or so it seemed), so I simply tried to explain myself, and that's why I said 'relax'. And yes, I stand by my 'mature' comment, in that even if there's some beef between those two women, doesn't mean we have to all of a sudden disregard the great work they did together. That's all.

There's no need to "hit back". This is a fun, silly, sarcastic board. We're just having fun here.

I hope that clears some things up. :dazed:

Guest Hunterlas

VogueMusic, I greatly appreciate your last responce (an actual example of a maturity btw) Wish you had use this tone from the start, none of this would have happened.

In the future though, know Im not as serious either... My "aggression" is at most times sarcastic. The more time I spend here, the more you all will pick up on that too.

I look forward to debate with you in the future, I respect your effort to keep things light and cool.

Meh, that girl who sings beautifully in Living For Love is twice Niki's size. Age or size don't matter, they can sit down and sing beautifully on the background and join her at the end, like Donna did during Confessions, she only took part of the "old style back singers dancing with me" during Lucky Star.

Guest bluejean

based on some inside sources, Rain has been on Madonnas "no-sing" list for a very long time. She apparently hates this song.

Please. She used it in Sticky and Sweet. I really doubt Madonna specifically has a "no sing" list.

I loved Madonna with Nikki and Donna but maybe they just belonged in the past . They had a great run ( WTG Tour / Vogue /TOD etc ) and I would love to see them do something together but I doubt that it will happen at this stage .

Guest Pud Whacker

fuck it, bring them back! we'd all die let's be honest

ba87.jpg

speak for yourself tramphole.

niki cant even make that arm movement today. :rotfl:

Guest bluejean

I think they are just using Madonna's name to promote this new YouTube channel.

Imagine if Madonna gets it shut down :lmao:

Was that the tour where she burnt her music onto CD-R's and gave them away at concerts?

Yes, Imagine the sweet, demure & innocent Donna Delory sneaking out of her hotel room at night 2

visit Niki in a nearby city...Listen Niki, this Siedah is a total bitch, I can't believe M gave her a solo.. :rotfl:

Guest bluejean

I really need to make a Donna DeLory best of playlist for iTunes. Praying For Love was like the original Living For Love in a sense.

Guest whatatramp

Remember when Niki went on her own tour in 2004, always somewhere near a Re-invnention date :rotfl:

Remember the interview where Donna said she decided she didn't want the fame Madonna had :lmao:

:dead::dead: