Ghosttown video #soon

Guest Rachelle of London

Traditional actually called the Ellen week before it was announced...

:lmao: Everyone was predicting that Madonna would appear on Ellen way before she did. Promotion was high and does not take an insider to predict that because Madonna has been a regular on Ellen for a while and has great rapport with her. When Traditional then also started saying the same thing, quite a few of us laughed and said that if she did appear on Ellen, he would say "told you so" I can't understand why anyone takes him seriously. He had to ask for advice for getting tickets to her concert in the tours thread for goodness sake. Some insider.

Well he DID confirm that Bette Midler wasn't going to direct the Ghosttown video. if that's not inside info then I don't know what is ! LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Guest Rachelle of London

Y'all are just jealous of Traditionald inside knowledge. He must have some form of scoop to have access to Madonna and Bette's diaries

There are 2 types of M videos: ones where she is absolutely clear what she wants, and ones where she just turns up and lets the director do stuff. ROL was done well, but pretty much ripped the entire thing from some other guy. Im pretty sure right now M is VERY involved in what is in the video, so I expect it to be great.

Y'all are just jealous of Traditionald inside knowledge. He must have some form of scoop to have access to Madonna and Bette's diaries

A hacker like the one who stole the music :ohmy: Nah, really do not understand why people don't simply ignore the nonsense :lmao:

Yeah and that LFL was going to be black and white? Wtf

Yes and that Ghosttown would have NO choreography . Not because it's a BALLAD or anything .

Empire is done for the season- so unless they hold the video until next season... :)

Looking forward to what, hopefully, is a stronger, more buzzworthy clip than LFL (which was well-done, but not really buzzworthy).