"Is Madonna still relevant?" The Independent

XXL

God this is worse than another article I read when the living for love video came out on snapchat and some other bit*h was saying Madonna is showing how desperate she is to appeal to a younger audience by going on all these social media apps. Seriously, how do some of this bitter idiots who even a first grader can write a better article than them get published?

These are the same stupid criticisms that have been around forever and they will continue to be. I've learned to tune them out. It doesn't make Madonna look silly or irrelevant, it just makes the writer of the article look culturally illiterate.

I'm hoping Radio 1 will play this new Madonna's song - Erick Morillo remix of "Looking for Love".

I think the first time I read such an article was in 1992. And like every year after. Yet here it is the greatest star they all want to see judging by the audience peaks at the Grammies and the demands for Brits tickets... It's tiring. Even if rh flops (hope it sells 100000 millions to shut such frigid journalists) madonna would never be irrelevant just like Robert deniro never will

This article doesn't make any sense. She's always relevant and the writer is just complaining.

Well let her have her say in an article where have the world won't care and the other half will bash her for sounding like an illiterate ditz, lol

I really don't understand our world. Medias want us staying young for ever and on the same way, they bash M for trying to stay fresh ??? What do they want? M singing jazz or what? She's Madonna and only doing what she has done since the 80´s....

I remember in 2003 when M released children's book. She was criticized for her ´flowers' dresses!!! And fed up with ageism. In 2000, she was already considered as too old.Since then, every news about M begins by: Madonna,42... then Madonna, 50 ...etc

This article seems like it was written by someone who doesn't really know that much about Madonna or pop culture.

Totally

She's too busy sipping wine in a gallery

Completely absorbed into her own fart cloud

do you remember when Paula Abdul became irrelevant? or MC Hammer? or Martika? or...? no, because, they simply became irrelevant.You don´t write articles about people becoming irrelevant. I think she said it decades ago, and she was right

Hell yes, I remember seen this quote!

Those people don't even bother to write articles about Shitney, Fergie, Xtincta, Kesha, Gwen, Nelly Furtado irrelevance because guess what, THEY ARE. :lmao: