Charlie Hides and his pathetic videos: some internet non-entity..

Katypatra

Um is that Laquisha character supposed to be a parody of a black woman? Because...

Ive also wondered why americans havent said something about the whole blackface thing... its pretty offensive, really. but then, i find the whole concept of dressing up as someone else just for the purpose of making fun of them pretty lame. its not funny, its not clever.

When people like him use Madonna's age as the source of their jokes against her, it's not remotely funny, partly because it's overdone, but mostly because she's not even old, so it's just plain stupid.

Word!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Laquisha Jones isnt even his character. There's a popular drag queen over here that's been doing Laquisha since the 80s. This Charlie is a joke himself. Boring and unfunny

Ive also wondered why americans havent said something about the whole blackface thing... its pretty offensive, really. but then, i find the whole concept of dressing up as someone else just for the purpose of making fun of them pretty lame. its not funny, its not clever.

I'm surprised he hasn't been dragged at least on Twitter or Tumblr, because it's pretty offensive.

Laquisha Jones isnt even his character. There's a popular drag queen over here that's been doing Laquisha since the 80s. This Charlie is a joke himself. Boring and unfunny

So not only is it offensive, it's also stolen? :lmao: He's such a flop.

Guest Pud Whacker

i like him. and that nadja girl. sometimes they get it right, sometimes they dont. whatever, theyre cool.

I'll tell you this though, i cant get through autotune without thinking of nadja and the YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

:rotfl:

i like him. and that nadja girl. sometimes they get it right, sometimes they dont. whatever, theyre cool.

I'll tell you this though, i cant get through autotune without thinking of nadja and the YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

:rotfl:

Nadja was great with the midget who played Lourdes. :dead:

Katypatra. 😂😂😂😨😨😨😨😨:dead:

Oh you remember me. Should I be flattered? Anyway, I still stand by what I said. It was of low taste to make fun of Madonnas age, constantly making her out as insecure, desperate, and even going as far as suggesting she's a pedophile. His channel is a breeding place for ex-Madonna fans and monsters!!!

Oh you remember me. Should I be flattered? Anyway, I still stand by what I said. It was of low taste to make fun of Madonnas age, constantly making her out as insecure, desperate, and even going as far as suggesting she's a pedophile. His channel is a breeding place for ex-Madonna fans and monsters!!!

I'm so sad that you take this so seriously! His characters are fictional, he doesn't pretend it's real life! "Milf gone wild" was hilarious, and the "pedophile" line was Lola complaining about Madonna trying to seduce one of the guys from One Direction, they are adults :laugh:

I see you point Moka. But can't you see what I'm trying to say? Right now when so many people are being ageist against Madonna, are we in a place where we can afford adding more fuel to the fire? If anything Madonna needs more support from her fans. Also, as I've said before, I'm simply calling Charlie out on this. It's a dirty work to accuse someone of something. And I realize that it's easier to just ignore this and move on. But I love and respect the Queen of Pop too much to just let this go without confrontation. If you enjoy his tired humor, fine!

I do like some of his videos. For sure! That wasn't the point. I just wish he stopped focusing so much on Madonna's age, because as SameofShame has stated, she's not even old to begin with. And it's lazy humor. Just low taste and comes across as bullying. I'm done talking about it tho.

I do like some of his videos. For sure! That wasn't the point. I just wish he stopped focusing so much on Madonna's age, because as SameofShame has stated, she's not even old to begin with. And it's lazy humor. Just low taste and comes across as bullying. I'm done talking about it tho.

I agree with you about his last video (it was not funny), but age can be a subject of laughs and parodies, it's not necessarily bad. I mean, it's a fact that Madonna and Cher have been in the business for decades. I don't think Madonna is ashamed to be 56 or to be dating younger men.

For example, there are jokes in Charlie's videos where Cher said she was friend with Cleopatra or that she had a dinosaur as a pet. It's funny, not mean, and Cher herself said in an interview that she likes Charlie's videos (plus, I think she said some jokes about her age on Twitter). I really don't see these jokes about age as something insulting, aging is not a shame, it's a proof of longevity and wisdom.

its just easy targets, so not funny. and probably a bit sexist too - i mean, does he (or anyone) go on and on and on about any man's age?

How is he sexist, when he spends all his time analyzing the lives of pop divas and princesses and trying to look like them? And it's not like all his jokes are about age...

Some people don't like his sense of humor, okay. But it's kind of strange to read that he his a "Madonna hater" or "sexist" when he is nothing like that...

B-BgFR9CEAAz_Hp.png

I agree with you about his last video (it was not funny), but age can be a subject of laughs and parodies, it's not necessarily bad. I mean, it's a fact that Madonna and Cher have been in the business for decades. I don't think Madonna is ashamed to be 56 or to be dating younger men.

For example, there are jokes in Charlie's videos where Cher said she was friend with Cleopatra or that she had a dinosaur as a pet. It's funny, not mean, and Cher herself said in an interview that she likes Charlie's videos (plus, I think she said some jokes about her age on Twitter). I really don't see these jokes about age as something insulting, aging is not a shame, it's a proof of longevity and wisdom.

Ok, you say that to the little monsters and Radio 1. Don't be preaching to us on how age is not insulting. Charlie crossed his line many times with Madonna way worse than with any other of his Characters. And when I challenged him to do a parody of Lady Gaga's obsession with wigs and her weight, he blocked me. You wanna stan for him, create your own thread or something!

And may I add, this age thing is really starting to turn into an issue. Ageism is not something to poke fun of, especially in this day and age when people are so ignorant about it. So yes, I do take it seriously!! If Cher thinks it's funny, good for her! But Madonna is clearly suffering from it and is in battle with it right now. I put ageism along the side with sexism, racism and homophobia. So again, if you love Charlie and his work, all power to you! I dont wish to get into debates. I'm merely calling him out on this. You know, today we don't find racist jokes funny in the movies like we did 30 years ago! Hopefully this ageism bs will end too! I wanna see a world free of any kind of bullying and decriminalization.

They're both shit to be honest, he and Nadya Ginsburg of course. His latest videos are shit. But Nadya is probably worse because you can really tell she doesn't like Madonna and it's always so sad coming from another woman. Not that there's anything wrong with disliking Madonna, it's just that the parody done by someone who's not a fan becomes so fucking predictable and dire

She's probably as bitter about Madge as those two British comedienne chicks French and whatever. Madonna's faux British accents from 10 years ago (OLD news), her adoptions labelled as "baby-shopping", the Kabbalah, her creams and gyms so and so forth. Get over it. They all probably make some good money out of it too.

Oh god, I was disgusted by this Gaga-nose Nadya when she thought it was funny to make fun of babies dying of AIDS in Africa. Pure garbage! Both her and Charlie!

P.S. I usually enjoy parodies, especially on my favorites. But was obviously disappointed in these two. Wish they weren't so far up their own butt holes.

i actually first liked him because i felt he did a better job mimicking madonna than that nadya. but his jokes are so cruel and it's obvious he's not a big madonna fan.i mean he likes her, but he said so himself that he often gives the best jokes to cher and gaga and puts madonna down more in his videos (he admitted that to a monster in a video where he shaded gaga a lot - for once.)

and using age to put her down is so low. i keep saying this: it's discriminating.