Charlie Hides and his pathetic videos: some internet non-entity..

Katypatra

I personally haven't found anything he does to be spiteful, but I think the whole age thing is just uninspired and too easy. It's like doing a parody video of Cher and making fun of her plastic surgery. It's like, "Okay, that's unoriginal, what else do you got?"

Think he's funny and talented as well, but I think there are definitely serious ageist and sexist problems that continue to persist.

People project much of their fears of aging women on M because of her stature in the public eye, and she's been out there with her sexuality.

Believe in complete freedom of expression no matter how insulting or offensive. People also have the right to call out others on enforcing stereotypes that impact on real people.

Exactly! It is BECAUSE he is talented and does so well that led me to call him out on this. He is clearly being inconsiderate towards Madonna with his ageist jokes. Many fans see this as crossing the line. Obviously I'm not the only one. It is simply inappropriate to constantly focus on her age, "surgeries", hands, attraction towards younger men, etc.

I have yet to see a M parody that doesn't make me cringe. *cringes*

She's not your usual fucktard basic bitch as an artist to make fun of. RESPECT.

This!!! Madonna is not your basic bitch!! She is on that level with the world's biggest icons.

some of his stuff is funny other not so much . i didnt like the new LFL one .. i dont think he hates madonna. Her name and bashing gets his video clicks. I think thats why so many "journalists" bash her. Its a popular thing to do to get attention and views on your page or vid.

For everything that Madonna has done for us; women rights, gay rights, human rights, incredible music, and the fact that she is STILL HERE WITH US, we need to carry her up in our arms with love and gratitude. Creating parody videos making fun of her age is extremely low and uncalled for!!

Also, if you notice, his one character that is always treated with more respect is Cher. Madonna is the underdog. He always portrays her as desperate and insecure. He rarely does anything offensive to his Gaga character, if EVER. If anything, his Gaga is always out there pocking fun at Madonna.

And those of you who think this is funny, clearly don't know Madonna for the kind of person she is. Madonna would never find his videos hilarious. She would most definitely view them as low, rude and inappropriate. In real life Madonna is a classy lady!! Notice how she treats people who interview her without first acknowledging her as a lady deserving of respect. She quickly calls them out on it and puts them in place.

I also stopped watching his parodies a long time ago. I used to like him but his work has gotten worse with time and yeah, his bias became quite obvious. I don't think he's a pure Madonna hater but he's clearly in the "i love both Madonna and Gaga but clearly prefer Gaga and have no problem shading Madonna" category. Basically EVERY person who claim to be fan of both of them is like that.

I also stopped watching his parodies a long time ago. I used to like him but his work has gotten worse with time and yeah, his bias became quite obvious. I don't think he's a pure Madonna hater but he's clearly in the "i love both Madonna and Gaga but clearly prefer Gaga and have no problem shading Madonna" category. Basically EVERY person who claim to be fan of both of them is like that.

Fuck yeah, these kind of 'people' are the WORST. ALL of them claim to be so much more intelligent than all of us yet the dumb fuckers think they can fool anyone with their tired bullshit. Fuck, I HATE them. To quote that crazy woman singing 212 again, I wish them nothing but excrement and death. :lmao:

Fuck yeah, these kind of 'people' are the WORST. ALL of them claim to be so much more intelligent than all of us yet the dumb fuckers think they can fool anyone with their tired bullshit.

Exactly! I can see right through their bull shit. "You can be a fan of both, but Gaga is more our times" Bitch please! Your sympathy with Gaga means you're ignorant towards Madonna! Because if you honestly were a Madonna fan, you'd know better and you wouldn't even look in Crapga's direction.

Exactly! I can see right through their bull shit. "You can be a fan of both, but Gaga is more our times" Bitch please! Your sympathy with Gaga means you're ignorant towards Madonna! Because if you honestly were a Madonna fan, you'd know better and you wouldn't even look in Crapga's direction.

Hahaha, well I don't want to be rude but yeah, I agree. I just never understood how you could experience the genius and brilliance of Madonna and then still somehow enjoy Gaga. Maybe when she was just starting out I could see the appeal (though even then she never even came close to M), but now, after everything . . . it's baffling behaviour.

Madonna made my standards for everything so high.

I found his first videos funny, but he's getting lamer and lamer with every new one. LFL parody doesn't offend me, it's just silly and boring (and I can't stand his awful voice). Whatever, he'll disapear sooner or later

He had his moments and I enjoyed some of his videos, the living for love video wasnt offensive it was just stupid as someone said, while you may not enjoy his humor he still has the right to keep doing his stupid videos just don't watch them. He already ran out of ideas, so hopefully he'll move on to other things as his viewership decreases

I think you guys need to lighten up and get a sense of humor. :rolleyes:

so we should just be fine with people always using her age in jokes to put her down? that's what it's come to? be okay with people's lack of humour? (because thats what it is, nothing else. they're lazy and stupid because they can't think of anything intelligent or actually funny and different to joke about)

it's like laughing with adele being fat. i wanna say it's kid humour but it's way below that.

For everything that Madonna has done for us; women rights, gay rights, human rights, incredible music, and the fact that she is STILL HERE WITH US, we need to carry her up in our arms with love and gratitude. Creating parody videos making fun of her age is extremely low and uncalled for!!

Also, if you notice, his one character that is always treated with more respect is Cher. Madonna is the underdog. He always portrays her as desperate and insecure. He rarely does anything offensive to his Gaga character, if EVER. If anything, his Gaga is always out there pocking fun at Madonna.

And those of you who think this is funny, clearly don't know Madonna for the kind of person she is. Madonna would never find his videos hilarious. She would most definitely view them as low, rude and inappropriate. In real life Madonna is a classy lady!! Notice how she treats people who interview her without first acknowledging her as a lady deserving of respect. She quickly calls them out on it and puts them in place.

Would you like a violin to go along with your toss salad?

whats this "I'm holier than thou" attitude some people have here? fuck off! if you like easy repetitive jokes thats your problem. and in fact, i'd say it's more than repetitive, it's the ONLY joke they're capable of making

This guy is dumb

“I don’t watch television,” she said, before expressing mild disdain for the shows. “Everyone’s a bit contest obsessed. I don’t actually like the idea of being a judge. It’s so, I don’t know, subjective – what’s good and what isn’t. I think perhaps we’re too obsessed with it.”

http://www.celebitchy.com/223244/madonna_i_dont_watch_television_everyones_a_bit_contest-obsessed/

This guy is dumb

“I don’t watch television,” she said, before expressing mild disdain for the shows. “Everyone’s a bit contest obsessed. I don’t actually like the idea of being a judge. It’s so, I don’t know, subjective – what’s good and what isn’t. I think perhaps we’re too obsessed with it.”

http://www.celebitchy.com/223244/madonna_i_dont_watch_television_everyones_a_bit_contest-obsessed/

Ugh I forgot about this, this was one of the vids that pissed me off. He should have taken the opportunity to educate some of his viewers since they clearly need it (one of the top comments: "Lady Gaga is the queen of pop tbh" :vomit:), rather than leaving it as an open-ended question.

I think he was just trying to stir up drama so there'd be more comments, though. At least I hope.

The only thing I thought was a bit off was when he got Marilyn Monroe back from the dead to tell Madonna to lay off Gaga because Madonna's been copying Marilyn for years. But other than that he's cool. I like his impersonations, he's funny. Haven't seen much of his recent stuff though. Will watch the LFL parody later.

Ugh I forgot about this, this was one of the vids that pissed me off. He should have taken the opportunity to educate some of his viewers since they clearly need it (one of the top comments: "Lady Gaga is the queen of pop tbh" :vomit:), rather than leaving it as an open-ended question.

I think he was just trying to stir up drama so there'd be more comments, though. At least I hope.

I think that video is a bit shady. Bringing up Madonnas lack of weeks at number 1. But sales don't mean everything, cultural impact means more.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who found his videos offensive. Yes he is talented and does great impersonations. That's the problem tho, because he does have a huge number of followers. And in all honesty, he just needed to be called out on his obsession with focusing on Madonna's age and her relevance. Those are two things that haters use the most against Madonna. And Charlie plays the flute for them by making such videos. It is ok to poke fun even at Madonna, but come on, he crosses the line!!! In some videos he hinted at an idea that Madonna is a pedophile. We already have monsters creating posts on this. Everything he uses against Madonna in his videos are of poor taste! How can some fans not see that? Old? Irrelevant? Desperate? Pedophile? Are you fucking insane Charlie?

Just read an article on tumblr on how Madonna is criticized for EVERYTHING she does. Literally! And parodies are supposed to make us laugh, not upset. I mean, his LFL video is so insulting that, as already been mentioned before, it could have been made by Pierce himself or someone from Radio 1

This guy is dumb

Um is that Laquisha character supposed to be a parody of a black woman? Because...

I used to think his videos were funny, especially the Gagas worst nightmare video during MDNA era but he hasn't made me laugh in years, he's not funny anymore, a shadow of his former self.

When people like him use Madonna's age as the source of their jokes against her, it's not remotely funny, partly because it's overdone, but mostly because she's not even old, so it's just plain stupid.