MADONNA at the BRITS 25 Feb: QUEEN to receive Lifetime Achievement Award?

Guest bluejean

And please God no Like a Prayer. It's my fave but save a whopping new remix for the tour. That song is too good to be inserted in a medley (unless its the Superbowl where it's practically its own song anyway but that moment should be reserved for LFL this time around!)

BRITs 2015: Declan Donnelly banned from talking to performer Madonna because 'she has a restrainining order against him'

Tomorrow’s a big day for Ant and Dec – they’re hosting the BRIT Awards for the first time in 14 years.

So, it’s understandable they might ask for a couple of things to help them calm their nerves.

And what did Dec want? To have his dressing room right next to the ceremony’s star performer Madonna.

He told us: “I asked to be next to Madonna. I asked to be but I think she might have a restraining order.

Something tells us Dec was joking but it seems she may actually be keeping herself to herself at the bash.

When asked if they’ll be interviewing her on the night, Dec said: “Nah! I don’t think so!”

Ant added: “Do not look at Madonna, we’ve been told.”

Wow! Go on, guys! We dare you.

Human Nature: she has to make an estatement about herself to start with. And, in MDNA´s choreography she didn´t have to dance a lot, so she could arrive to the other songs without losing her breath

Vogue:Also, her last tours choreography wasn´t very demanding

Into the groove: something faster to dance, more energetic choreography

Don´t tell me: again, don´t tell her to stop.She can use the choreography that she used with Milli cirus

LFL

Will Madonna be twice on stage or just one time with LFL and some extra mash-up, like stayin 7 minutes on stage ?

I would prefer to open and close the show, that would be magical.

This will be Madonna's night trust me. She will reignite Britain's love for her and it will be the best thing she's done since Confessions. All of the reviews and articles about her here in the UK seem to be much more positive than usual at the moment. Just look at some of the album reviews by the British media.😃

On another note - we know she's confirmed for Jonathan Ross but I really would love to see her being interviewed by Alan Carr...could see her really letting loose with him.

So if it's streaming live on youtube at 8 GMT, does that mean it's on at 3PM EST? I'm so gonna miss that...umm do you think they will have the whole show to watch on youtube after? I want to invite friends over. Just noticed it said GMT :lmao:

From Daily Mail

The pop legend sported a casual hooded top and tracksuit bottoms as she idled outside with members of the production team after the energetic routine that will no doubt close Wednesday’s awards ceremony

Now i'm scared shitless...i saw paparazzi pics of her at the O2 and she looks like she overdid the restylane. I hope it's a bad pic and tiredness :ohmy: (pics in the Out and about 2015 thread in the main forum)

It's tiredness, long flight on weekend, rehearsals till 2am, she needs rest, she's not a machine.