MADONNA at the BRITS 25 Feb: QUEEN to receive Lifetime Achievement Award?

Well its all speculation but theyve extended the show from 2 hous to 2 hours and 20 mins. I doubt M is just performing LFL like the Grammys because they've hired more dancers and female dancers too so the performance will be drastically different from The Grammys. Theres just a lot of speculation in the air at the moment. Its all very exciting over here.

Cool! You guys are going to have a great time, jealous!

Guest Rachelle of London

Cool! You guys are going to have a great time, jealous!

ooh sorry I forgot and Toby Anstis this TV presenter said on his radio show that M will be doing a medley of her hits.

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh nice! Imagine a Rescue Me-L4L mix...not likely but one can dream, right?

hahaha I've been dreaming about Causin a Commotion and Angel in the medley :lmao: Dreams cant hurt

Now everybody kiss up !

I hope she sings Hey You at the Brits to bring tolerance to the world and this forum while we sing with her in unison "Keep it together we'll make it alright, our celebration is coming up tonight, poets and prophets will envy what we do, this could be good"

FOR FUCK'S SAKE ! DAMN IT !

The Grammys had a dud bit where she was being flung between the dancers legs (at 3:20) it looked stilted and awkward. The rest was superb though.

I think it was intentional. Pretty much like the Impressive Instant performance of the DWT. :thumbsup:

This was a great performance. On every level.

SO EXCITING!! I do hope she will debut a new single right there with (of course) Living For Love! And I hope afterBRItS she will promote that one (new single) on every show and magazine she has been booked for.

It's time to forget LFL's sad sad (and short) chart story and carry on!!!!

She should do only new songs, no old songs this time aroud. Promote that new album like it's ice cream on hell!!

Guest bluejean

:megamanson: god forbid I ever have anything negative to say(which happens once in a blue moon) and I get attacked like this. bluejean I actually thought you're a cool guy, I can't believe you're saying stupid shit like that.

I didn't like the choreography because she didn't dance much, and her dancers looked awkward and like they didn't know what they were doing, it's my opinion. No need to be fucking nasty about it if you disagree.

I read your comment and actually thought you were one of those Lady Gaga trolls that sign up here just to attack Madonna's every movement. I was just scrolling through and didn't realise you were a regular poster and genuine fan. Of course you are entitled to your opinion! Sorry!

If she performs old songs on her medley please let it be something rare from her huge catalogue. Not Vogue, like a prayer and all those. We've had enough she plays them in every tour and pays others dust. :stir:

Guest Rachelle of London

Daily Mail article says Madonna will be presented with Lifetime Achievement!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2966757/Madonna-looks-drained-holds-respiratory-inhaler-taking-break-rehearsals-imminent-Brits-performance.html

Who's That Girl? Madonna looks drained as she holds 'respiratory inhaler' while taking a breather during rehearsals for Brits performance

By JASON CHESTER FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 12:49, 24 February 2015 | UPDATED: 12:59, 24 February 2015

8shares

View comments

Earnest rehearsals for a live performance at the forthcoming Brit Awards appeared to have taken their toll on pop stalwart Madonna as she stepped out on Sunday evening.

The 56-year-old will receive the Lifetime Achievement award when the annual show kicks off at London’s O2 Arena on Wednesday evening.

But as she emerged following a choreographed rehearsal at the cavernous venue, Madonna looked drained and in need of a good night’s sleep.

Scroll down for video

2608CA2E00000578-0-image-m-46_1424780601
+16

Earnest preparations: But Madonna appeared to be in need of a good night's sleep as she prepared for her performance at the forthcoming Brit Awards on Monday evening

The pop legend sported a casual hooded top and tracksuit bottoms as she idled outside with members of the production team after the energetic routine that will no doubt close Wednesday’s awards ceremony.

Curiously, the singer held what appeared to be a small pocket sized nebulizer – an inhaler commonly used to alleviate respiratory conditions such as asthma.

With the item held in her right hand, workaholic Madonna took a short break before resuming her preparations for the annual event.

2608C96100000578-0-image-m-48_1424780738
+16

I'll huff and I'll puff: The pop legend held what appeared to be a small pocket sized nebulizer – an inhaler commonly used to alleviate respiratory conditions such as asthma

2608CACA00000578-2966757-image-a-55_1424
+16
2608C99500000578-2966757-image-m-54_1424
+16

Who's that girl? Madonna was taking a well earned break during preparations for the Brits, during which she will be presented with the Lifetime Achievement award

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2966757/Madonna-looks-drained-holds-respiratory-inhaler-taking-break-rehearsals-imminent-Brits-performance.html#ixzz3Sffpd2tK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook