MADONNA at the BRITS 25 Feb: QUEEN to receive Lifetime Achievement Award?

BTW I am gonna be working hard to get anything and everything I find about Madonna at the Brits on UK TV tomorrow online - so keep an eye on my Madonna-TV facebook page for whatever I can find as quickly as I can upload it. :-)

www.facebook.com/MadonnaTV

:clap: thanks babe.

Guest Rachelle of London

The Brits would never allow her to only sing new songs. Especially to end the show with songs no one knows. Nope never gonna happen!

I want oldies and living for live, no lifetime achievement would be complete without songs from her career :lmao:

Yes, Suedehead, I understand the logic behind playing the oldies, but personally I really want to see the new songs performed. I know that's illogical for such an award. Yeah, it is a very wise idea to remind the Brits why they loved her that much just 10 years ago.

By the way does anyone knows how long the awards are: 3 or 4 hours? Because they ll start in 10 pm in Bulgaria and I have to be up at 6 a.m. the next day. Any idea?

I suppose it would be logical for "Living for Love" to be followed by or to follow from "Like a Prayer" given the choir and all that. So that's two songs sorted.

Maybe she can do "La Isla Bonita" and "Into the Groove" and I'll die a happy man.

But she'll never do 3 '80s songs and LFL. She'll sneak in "Music" in there somehow. :bad:

BTW I am gonna be working hard to get anything and everything I find about Madonna at the Brits on UK TV tomorrow online - so keep an eye on my Madonna-TV facebook page for whatever I can find as quickly as I can upload it. :-)

www.facebook.com/MadonnaTV

I really like your page! I have been enjoying it for over a year now.

Tnx, Chelle :). So she ll start round 12 eventually, though I d watch the whole show just in case :). And I really hope that she sings Hung Up instead of Music. Its her biggest hit in Europe and UK particularly, I think.

Do we expect LFL to be a replica of the Grammys performance? Maybe if it's a medley, it won't be.

It may be shortened but I doubt she'll re-jig anything else about it. If anything it will have made rehearsals easier to have one song done and dusted and then just add on a couple of other songs rather than re-invent the wheel.

I really enjoyed the Grammys LFL performance and I would love to see that again. She'll probably cut out the 2nd verse.

Apparently, the QUEEN hasn't been slain. Her royal performance will kill all fake second class acts all around.

I suppose it would be logical for "Living for Love" to be followed by or to follow from "Like a Prayer" given the choir and all that. So that's two songs sorted.

Maybe she can do "La Isla Bonita" and "Into the Groove" and I'll die a happy man.

But she'll never do 3 '80s songs and LFL. She'll sneak in "Music" in there somehow. :bad:

This gives me chill.

she will be presented with the Lifetime Achievement award

iBQAuo3thsVuu.gif

Can she say no to this award? I don't think it's time for this yet.