REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE 2 (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

I almost can't listen to queen because it's so sad and it literally almost made me feel unwell. Is she hinting that she's sick or something happened to her or is she just hinting to taking it slower music wise? If it was only that song of 26 I would've thought its just one sad song but veni vidi vici and iconic and wash all over me.. Someone has to ask her and she has to clear this up because I just feel sad listening to most of this album for that reason.

And yeh I know I'm being a drama queen now but it has me worried about her.

I almost can't listen to queen because it's so sad and it literally almost made me feel unwell. Is she hinting that she's sick or something happened to her or is she just hinting to taking it slower music wise? If it was only that song of 26 I would've thought its just one sad song but veni vidi vici and iconic and wash all over me.. Someone has to ask her and she has to clear this up because I just feel sad listening to most of this album for that reason.

This comes up with almost every album though. 10 years ago she had "Let It Will Be", "How High"... 20 years ago she was lamenting the low-key life as balladeer with Something To Remember.

She ain't going nowhere, trust.

This comes up with almost every album though. 10 years ago she had "Let It Will Be", "How High"... 20 years ago she was lamenting the low-key life as balladeer with Something To Remember.

She ain't going nowhere, trust.

Exactly. It started with TAB even.

Don't worry. Madonna herself has said in many interviews that not of all her songs are autobiographical, but are also inspired by other people's experiences or even fictional things she has read in novels and poems. As I said before, I don't think in Queen she is referring to herself. I really don't think she looks in the mirror everyday and says I'm the Queen of the Universe. I see it as a more methaphorical thing about the state of the world today and things changing and there being new leaders. I think she will be around entertaining us for many years to come.

Don't worry. Madonna herself has said in many interviews that not of all her songs are autobiographical, but are also inspired by other people's experiences or even fictional things she has read in novels and poems. As I said before, I don't think in Queen she is referring to herself. I really don't think she looks in the mirror everyday and says I'm the Queen of the Universe. I see it as a more methaphorical thing about the state of the world today and things changing and there being new leaders. I think she will be around entertaining us for many years to come.

As always, you are so awesome :kiss2:

That's how I took it too! Until I saw others interpretations of it, the thought of it being a "farewell" song of sorts hadn't even crossed my mind. Although, I can definitely see how some have interpreted it that way.

Madonna is all about not stopping. Queen may seem like it's about her but I don't think so. Unless it was written in a moment of sadness or something, when she wanted to quit. But it's quite clear she ain't going anywhere. In fact, I'm sure she's aiming for a comeback like none other.

The track list for the super deluxe on Amazon.com lists 2 LFL remixes instead of Queen and Autotune Baby. WTF?

Has to be a mistake. Or the 29 song version is a reality and the track list is simply incomplete. Just has to be a mistake. Queen and Autotune rock. Have to put them on there. "Living FOr Love" has a typo. This is probably a mistake.

Edited by sul8323

I've just heard Iconic for the first time. I love it! I really like her pitch change at the end.

I like listening to Queen BECAUSE of the dramatic vibe. I imagine Madonna saying good bye to the world, people realizing they've lost the Queen, etc. But it's fiction. Obviously it's not coming anytime soon. I think it's sort of a prophetic kind of song. She knows she wont live forever.

I really love this album. Truly one of her most prolific and introspective. I am NOT a fan of how "Beautiful Scars" or "Rebel Heart" came out modified in the end. The demos were pretty close to perfection in my book. But, I guess we have the leaks to keep us warm at night.

Love pretty much everything else though. She's the last great pop icon. Amen.

i grew to love love love love "Beautiful scars" (i did not like it at first, i felt it was disjointed because i was so used to the demo).

I even envisonned a video for it.

It would start with Madonna completly made up like on the standard edition cover in an all white studio (a la Lucky Star). A close of her face all made up singing the song then slowly people would come next to her to untie her hair and unmake it. Then somebody would remove her make up from the back while she's still singing and somehow dancing, then someone removes her clothes. She's naked. She's dancing and singing. Somebody comes up to her and stamps 1958 on her forehead, more people come up and stamps old, hag and all the other agists and sexists insults she gets and they leave her covered with them. She stands there without moving we can see their work on her and then she dances her ass off and all the stamps go away flying in the air while she twirls, she's free and dances like there's no tomorrow and she laughs and laughs.....