REBEL HEART - THE SPOILER ZONE (links will be reported to Guy Oseary)

Still not listening until I buy the CD and KNOW it's the final product. You guys got me even more excited though! Pretty sure I'm gonna love it.

You will love it so much your heart hurts....I swear, sometimes i have to get up and leave the room.

I expressed myself

tumblr_mkp5rjiFS31qkzr9fo1_500.gif

came like a virgin down the aisle

tumblr_mkwlprLGim1qkzr9fo1_r1_500.gif

Exposed my naked ass and I did it with a smile

vmas_1_318.gif

And when it came to sex

980_large_1.jpg

I know I walked the borderline

tumblr_lka96s0utL1qa74kvo1_500.gif

And when I struck a pose

tumblr_lznyo2ev3r1qa5k3go1_500.gif

all the gay boys lost their minds

tumblr_inline_ngj5seowKp1t5lolq.gif

e2726.gife2726.gife2726.gif

nobody ,of any age can release such an amazing album ,i mean she's nearly 60 and to put so much passion on a recording ,it's amazing and impossible

I think we should just stop with the age thing. I mean this album and pretty much all of Madonna shows that age don't mean shit. Irrelevant!

So is the final messiah like the original demo that leaked or the more recent one with the drums etc. that people were commenting on recently?

Sadly it is closer to the more recent one :(

This era is amazing ! :roadrunner:

new single with a kick ass video for sure, grammy perfomance, brit perfomance, interviews, magazine shoots, maybe Ellen show and other shows, tons of demo songs, final versions of new songs, and so on :thumbsup::clap:

BUT the most important thing: we get one of her best albums ever :headbang:

It feels like heaven. On a journey with our queen since 1984 and she is still best and can make me cry ! Oh, my I love her so much :dramatic:

She is the one and only Queen and will always be :bow:

33 years into her career and she still delivers on a high level :confessions:

Yes.

NOO, it's all amazing. Demo and final are both amazing.

Yeah, I just need to let go of the pure brilliance of the orchestra and embrace the more electronic sound :D

Btw am I the only one who thinks the quality of her vocals in HeartBreakCity is terrible? Like it has an EQ issue.

I'm on my first listen without having listened to the demos first. Right now on Veni Vidi Vici, which isn't my fav, although not bad.

OMG I just hit the rap verse - I LOVE THIS. Holy shit. That changed the song around. The Nas rap gave me chills.

The songs that I'm not loving the first go round I feel are gonna be growers.

I adjusted to the Rebel Heart, WAOM et Beautiful scars new mixes (i couldn' resist listening to the album again) and they are very good. If you havn't listen to the album yet my advice is to stop listening to the demos to listen to the final mixes with fresh ears. The demos are not better it's just that we are used to them. NAS ! NAS ! NAS ! My god is just the best. Incredible energy. Usually her rap guests are a bit meh but Nas gave his all instead of being random it adds to the song. And the track that kept crawling in my mind and that just did all day long is Autotune baby, i did not expect it to. The hooks in this track are lethal.

Yeah, I just need to let go of the pure brilliance of the orchestra and embrace the more electronic sound :D

Btw am I the only one who thinks the quality of her vocals in HeartBreakCity is terrible? Like it has an EQ issue.

All 3 versions are virtually the same, full on orchestra, the only differences are the length.

Edited by jaguadar1720

Guest bluejean

The demos are not better it's just that we are used to them.

Exactly!

The new versions are the best versions for me in most cases. Rebel Heart took afew goes but to be honest, I think the original is abit cheesy like a Kylie song. The new version is far more appropriate.

Exactly!

The new versions are the best versions for me in most cases. Rebel Heart took afew goes but to be honest, I think the original is abit cheesy like a Kylie song. The new version is far more appropriate.

and yes!

Guest bluejean

I see she took out the line "I still feel shitty" from HeartbreakCity :lmao:

Probably the ONLY change I'm bummed about. That line was like bad American Life style rhyming and I loved it.

I love the new version of WASH ALL OVER ME.... the new versions of Joan of Arc and Rebel Heart not so much, but im sure i will adjust to them in time... :popcorn2:

I see she took out the line "I still feel shitty" from HeartbreakCity :lmao:

Probably the ONLY change I'm bummed about. That line was like bad American Life style rhyming and I loved it.

It was very:

tumblr_m0t9eoCOhD1rp09j8o1_500.gif

Why do people think Queen is about her quiting?

I saw it more as a song about Madonna saying how she hasn't been slayed by these other pop girls,like many like to say she has been, but rather she just slayed them (with this incredible album)

I never thought that in Queen she was referencing herself. We all see her as the Queen of course, but she's a lot more humble than people realize and I don't think she seriously looks in the mirror and everyday says to herself I'm the queen of the universe. I see it more as a general song about the world changing and there becoming new leaders. It's sort of a companion to Ghosttown which has the kind of end of the world apocalyptic vision. Queen is one of my favorites. I wish it was on the regular version of the album.